After Breakfast Shenaningans

After breakfast, you decided, that since today was pretty much free for you, that you would just chill at home since you were still kinda tired from last nights chaos. As you placed your plate in the sink you had to try and fight Claude and Sebastian over washing them since you wanted to be a good host... They won. Therefore feeling discouraged over not being let to help, you decided to sulk over to the couch where you plopped on the plush furniture face down. William who was sitting in the armchair looked over at you with an eyebrow raised,  clearly skeptical over your behavior.

"Is something the matter (Y/N)?" he asked eyeing you uncertainly.

"Claude and Sebastian are doing everything for me. It's annoying," you grumbled stuffing your face into your pillow as you gloated.

"Hmm. I find them rather infuriating myself... For a multitude of reasons." William responded, going back to the book he was reading.

"I don't find them annoying. I just like being able to do things myself. You know: 'be independent'." You clarified. 

That much was true, Sebastian and Claude weren't annoying: well at least not yet. However, you always enjoyed being able to take care of yourself and your ability to be on your own from a very young age was something you were very proud of. Since your parents traveled a lot and usually left you with no one but yourself starting the day you turned ten: you knew how to cook, clean, keep track of your grades and even how to protect yourself. Well, that last one was a bit of a stretch, but you did have that bat. The fact that they were doing everything was unusual for you and it made you feel a little bit useless: and that is why you were now sulking with your face down on a couch.

"Huh. I have never met a human who didn't like it when somebody else did the work for them." William said matter of factly, not even bothering to look up from his book.

"Well not everybody is the same." You said, not bothering to question why what he said bothered you. Something about the phrasing of his statement was weird. 

William was about to respond when a red tornado: otherwise known as Grell entered the room. Well, less entered and more like ran in, in hysterics. Grell disappeared somewhere after breakfast along with Undertaker and the two nobles.  

"(Y/N), you are cute as a button but we have to do something about that deplorable mess that is your wardrobe. I mean-" he stopped suddenly as he looked at you limp on the couch. 

"What's wrong with her?" he asked William as he poked you in the cheek while you continued groaning as you stared ahead. 

"She is bored and is annoyed because Claude and Sebastion won't let her clean the dishes," William said once again not dignifying Grell or you with a glance.

"Why would you want to clean filthy plates? You are not a maid are you?" said Alois who had just entered the room. 

"I just like doing this on my own for myself you know." You said before flipping yourself from your stomach unto your back. 

Alois humphed and disregarded your response. Suddenly you let out a gasp as Alois fell on top of you: or more like jumped, and wrapped his arms around your neck as he lay on your body. The rest of the males present in the room gave him a death glare, even William who finally riped his face from the bock to give him the side eye. Alois continued humming happily next to your ear as he hugged you nonchalantly.

"So what are we going to do today?"  He asked cheerfully.

"I was going to stay at home..." 

"At home!? We are your guests and you're not even going to try and entertain us!?" Alois now seemed to be having a temper tantrum.

This kid and his mood swings would drive you insane.