Introductions

Previously on 'Just A Box':

"We are your cats."

There was silence for a second as you furrowed your eyebrows at his baseless statement.

"What?"

And now to the present:

>Your POV<

"Wow, what an extraordinary job you have done Claude, you didn't explain anything and only made her more confused. You truly are a great butler!" 

Said Sebastian, mockery evident on his features as he smirked towards the annoyed golden eyed male. In return, Claude simply scowled at him before returning to his usual emotionless resting face. Sebastian turned back towards you, looking down at your frozen form sympathetically. 

"It may be confusing, but we did first enter your home as felines: however now it appears we have returned to our initial form."

"Yes! Now we can properly meet in person! At first, you named me Biscuit, but really I am Lord Alois Trancy, the Queen's Spider himself! This is my butler Claude!" 

The eccentric blonde boy spoke excitedly as he once again hugged you tightly to his chest, giggling as he nuzzled into your neck.

"Alois would you let her go! I am sorry for the awful displays of childishness this one had exhibited, morons tend to be like that. My name is Lord Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen's Guard Dog." 

The bluenette with the eyepatch had said if you were to guess which of the cats he was you would say this was Pirate. You had no time to react to his words before you were swiped into the hands of a certain red-head. They rubbed their cheek against yours, he was also taller than you so you were getting a bit easy being flung around by them. 

"Awwwwww, aren't you so cute! I was Red! I love the name red because it is my favorite color! You can call Red if you want! But my actual name is Grell!"

The male gushed. Soon you were once again placed into someone else's hands, and it was the green-eyed man with shears from before. He awkwardly held you at a slight distance from him before placing you down on the floor, at which point you had to try hard not to fall over.

"Grell, you absolutely cannot just fling her around like a rag doll. Humans are fragile, they break easily."

"Oops! I'm sorry Willy!"

"My name is William T. Spears." 

William said, sounding rather salty about being called Willy. Finally, you found the voice to speak. As all eyes were on you in undivided attention.

"I'm sorry... But how are you my cats? And also what have you done to my kitchen?" You asked as you still tried to comprehend the situation you were currently in. At that you got little response as they all looked around, realizing that they had indeed, completely trashed your kitchen and made a total mess. 

"I'm sorry m'lady, I will fix this momentarily," said Sebastian "as for how we became cats and how we got here I do not know. How about I make you some tea and we can talk then. Surely you must feel shaken." He said before offering you a hand which you took and leading you into the living room to sit you on the couch. 

Although you were oblivious to the glares of the rest of the men who followed you and the Crow-like butler, Sebastian, on the other hand, took note of them and smirked inwardly at that. You sat down on the couch as Alois plopped himself right next to you, laying down in your lap, which made you rather uncomfortable but only fueled the belief that they were actually your cats further. You couldn't deny that they shared physical aspects and personality traits with your cats, so could they be telling the truth? Are you going crazy?

Ciel obviously did not like the fact that Alois was getting all close and personal with you and dragged Alois backward by his collar, sitting next to you instead. But still awkwardly making sure he did not actually touch you in any way. It was kind of comedic to look at; case and point the grey-haired man laughing his ass off on one of the armchairs as he sat in a lotus position, he seemed to act much like Bone. Grell proceeded to sashay over as he sat down, very close putting an arm around you and smiling down at you with abnormally sharp teeth.

>Claude's POV<

I entered the kitchen with the damned crow and began to clean it alongside him. I plucked the knives we threw at each other before out of the wall as he cleaned the floor and began to look for tea. The kitchen was eerily silent as neither of us said a word. I thought back to the girl in the living room. Poor her, having to stand Alois's clinginess, well not to worry, soon enough she will be all mine. 

Oh, how I enjoyed the helpless and frightened look on her face and the way -

"My, my, is the Spider developing feelings for our guest?" A sly voice that I had grown to despise questioned. I turned around meeting eyes with the smirking Phantomhive butler. 

"Of course not, I am simply hungry and excited for my next meal," I replied, it wasn't totally a lie, her soul did smell extraordinary, but it also felt like there were other reasons I felt the twinge of annoyance in my gut when my master or the stupid reaper touched her. 

"Oh, so you believe you will get a chance to taste her?" He questioned mockingly, "I wouldn't be so sure if I was you, Claude, because I'm hungry too. Well, I suppose that when I'm done I will relay to you how she tasted, but I'm sure she will taste fantastic, in all kinds of ways." He said huskily before picking up the cup of tea he prepared herself and leaving the room. 

The hatred in the pit of my starving stomach grew. I reveled at the thought of beating the smug bastard and having her all to myself. To play with, to savor, to eat. I was reminded of the bitter taste of loss that I had experienced before. 

I am going to make sure history does not repeat itself.

Short A/N: I'm sorry I haven't written that much, I have finals and research papers and essays and stuff because I go to a high school geared directly towards college prep, so I have not had much free time to do really anything that I enjoy doing. But I promise that I will try to post more when I finally get a break!