~

"Seunnie, you are the love of my life and you are my very best friend. Will you do me the honour of accepting and wearing this ring always as an outward symbol of our marriage?" Jinyoung asked, the sides of his eyes crinkling despite him trying to keep a straight face.

I held my hand out, letting Jinyoung slip the ring he prepared onto my fourth finger. It matched our engagement rings nicely, the band fitting just under the diamonds.

"Jinyoungie, you are my life. With this ring as a symbol of our marriage, I bind my life to yours. It is also a symbol of my eternal love for you and all the promises we share. Will you do me the honour of wearing this ring for the rest of our lives?" I asked, unable to wipe the stupid grin I had on my face.

Jinyoung held his hand out, nodding at me. I slipped the ring onto his finger, loving that it fit nicely against my family ring as well.

~

I felt Jinyoung stir in my arms, his hand reaching up to run his fingers through my hair.

"Why are you awake Seunnie?" he mumbled, his voice still laced with sleep.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to wake you" I hum, pressing a kiss against his forehead.

"Mmm" he hummed back, rubbing his eyes. He raised his head, turning to look into my eyes.

"I'm okay love" I smiled as he searched my eyes before giving me a small smile.

He pressed a kiss on my chest, smiling proudly as he felt my heart beat faster under his palm.

"You're tempting me" I mutter, feeling the tension in the room build.

"Apparently you still have too much energy..." he whispered, his voice still husky as he slowly left a trail of kisses down my body.

I groaned, my hands fisting the sheets as he slowly went lower. His chin brushing against my member.

He stroked my member, his wrist pumping me slowly. He bent down to lick just my tip and I couldn't help my moan, my hips jerking in response.

My eyes became hooded, the need to ravage him clouding over. I tugged on his biceps, pulling him up next to me.

Jinyoung has a little pout on his face, still staring at my member. I chuckled in response, obliging and I flipped myself to find his member twitching.

I took him in my mouth, stroking his back entrance with my fingers with the same speed. Jinyoung's little moans filled the air, like music to my ears, his hands gripping my waist tight before leaning forward to suck my member.

I twirled my tongue around the tip, stroking the slit each time, Jinyoung's body trembling in response, needing to come. Jinyoung took me in all the way to the back of his throat, his moans vibrating down my member, bringing me to the brink.

"I'm going to come if you don't stop" I groaned, continuing to stroke Jinyoung's hole.

"Mmm" Jinyoung hummed, the vibrations causing my balls to tighten.

"Fuck" I cursed, sucking Jinyoung while stroking that special spot inside of him.

Jinyoung came immediately, his entire body shuddering at the release. I swallowed his load, continuing to suck and pump him, making his orgasm last.

He bent forward, sucking me while slipping him finger into me. My hips jerked at the sudden intrusion, my vision blurring as he found my sweet spot.

"Jin... youngie..." I moaned, throwing my head back as I came, Jinyoung continuing to lick me off while he held my thrashing hips.

I flipped my body, tugging Jinyoung into my arms as I rested my head against the pillow again.