Azure's Takeover.

Start from the beginning

Once Grey was finished, he turned his back and walked out on her. By the time Azure could reach downstairs in the living room, she didn't meet only Grey there. The FBI was present and Grey was in handcuffs.

"What the hell is going on here, What are you doing. Take those off him now!" Azure briskly walked over to where they were and threw a punch on the man holding Grey. She was willing to throw even more but Grey quickly asked her to stop, if he was getting arrested, then she needed to be there to save them from the killer, he didn't want her to be arrested for obstruction of Justice.

"Babe, listen to me. I swear I didn't kill her as well as the others, someone is framing me as the killer and I know that if that's the case, all of the evidence would be planned so carefully however, there is always a loophole. I need you to figure out what it is. I trust you. I trust you Azure, you've always been so smart and I know that you can save the both of us. I trust you to catch the bastard who has made our lives hell and I want you to make her confess, make her suffer and kill her. Don't hand her over to these bastards who can't do their job." At his statement, Grey got a punch on his face and was dragged out of the house.

Azure's screams were all that filled the house and her tears like a fountain. Why would he leave her to do such an important thing alone, she had no clue what was going on so far, she paid no attention when they spoke, she didn't read the letter and she was just so tired already.

She sluggishly got on her feet and went to their room. There was someone she needed, she didn't care if the person had been a subject to the killers torture,  she needed someone Grey trusted by her side and even though he betrayed Grey once, she didn't stop herself from pressing dial to call the PI asking him to come over and request for the old lawyers presence as well.

Right now, she needed everyone that Grey trusted by her side. She also called the other four right after as well as their parents. She didn't want anyone hearing the news from the television.

The PI and the four arrived in less than no time. She asked the PI for everything he had on the case. She relied on Grey to solve the situation and now it was Grey who relied on her to save him.

"Why are all of you looking so sad? You should only be sad if there is no hope and I know that there is. I can't do this without you guys so please stop being so sad and help me catch the bitch."

"You're so strong. If I heard Luke was in jail, I'd cry and cry until I passed out. How are you so strong?"

"I want to do the same, but you can't do that. Not when he looks into your eyes and tells you he trusts you to handle the situation. It's the first time that he's trusted me with something so big, as big as his freedom and our future. I can't let him down because I'm in pain."

While she spoke the door rang. The lawyer, James Sawyer came in and gave the excuse of his wife wanting him to have nothing to do with them directly as his reason for being late.

"To start then, I still have a feeling that woman is involved and so I went ahead and looked into her details. Turns out she attended the same high school and college as your mother. She never really a smart student and was always at the bottom of the class. I thought it was weird that someone with such humiliating grades would work in such a big company and not to mention, she studied theatre arts in college but now she is a brain doctor? I spoke to some people who work at the hospital and they say that they've never seen her perform a surgery but every year, her pay increases, she is listed amongst the best Neurosurgeons and she keeps increasing in fame."

"Frankly, she may be our guy's accomplice but she could never pass off as our guy. She is too dumb for that." It was the first time Talia chipped in. She still had blood shot eyes from her cries and her voice still cracked.

"We may not be able to keep her as an accomplice but the police will have the chance to hold on to her for a longer time using baggage of fraudulent acts. That way, we buy time and actually have a reason to keep her behind bars. The law enforcement agencies maybe working with the killer, we never know. All we can do is pin her down so hard no one can save her."

"What's even more weird is that she attended your mum's high school and college. How is no one paying attention to that?"

"You're right Trev. You should have the yearbook right?" she addressed the Andrew, the PI. After flipping the pages to where the entire class was seated she studied everyone of them closely. They all seemed to be happy about graduating, well apart from a certain girl standing at the back looking murderously vexed.

"There's a total number of thirty students here, you guys handle six each, I'll take six as well, no offence ladies but I don't want you getting into deep trouble because of me and I'm pretty sure that myself and......"

"Don't even dare say it Ruth. My brother is in custody for a crime he couldn't possibly commit even if he died and came back. There is no telling me not to help him."

Azure saw the rising anger in Natalia and immediately felt bad for wanting to keep her off the investigations.
"Okay, we'll split it into fours, I'll take six all the same. I'm the reason he is in this mess in the first place. Look into everything concerning them, background, attitude in class, working positions, locations,  family problems..... Look into every fucking thing. We can't miss any detail because his life could depend on that tiny detail. Let's meet here daily and see what we've found out. Thank you all for being here and being strong. Hopefully, we'll be victorious in the end, and by the way." She turned to James "If your wife really hates you joining us to do this then it'll be okay if you quit. You're not compelled to do it."

"I kind of am. Nicholas is my friend and it's my duty to help him. I won't abandon him ever. I am not his lawyer and so I can't represent him while he speaks to the detectives but the both of us can go see him tomorrow. It's already so late."

"Thanks again. I'll text everyone the names that they'd be working with. That's all today."
She waited for everyone to leave before she fell on her face and cried over and over again.

Don't forget to vote and comment!❤️