Chapter 33 - It's good but not too good *last chapter*

Hey! This is last chapter, I decided to end sooner. Epilog will be written and posted soon if not tomorrow already. Okay have fun reading this one. :) 

___________________________________________________________________

VALERIE'S PART

"Niall have you seen Harry or Louis? I've been looking for them all over the tent but they're no where to be seen!" I nearly yelled on him.

"Calm down Val, I bet they are here somewhere. Call them I know Harry has his phone with him." he said stroking my hair as he pulled me in for a hug.

It felt so good in his hands and first time after a while I was hapy. The tears and marks on my heart suddenly seemed so small when I was in his arms. It was magic.

I moved away to look and just stare in his eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He reached with his hand on my tummy and he giggled.

"What's funny?" I gave him a confused look?

"I can't believe we are having a baby!" He said like that was something unusual and only happend to us.

I smiled nodding in agreement.

I couldn't believe either actually.

"Anyways I need to call Harry!" I dealed in his number and he picked up after fourth ring.

Correction Louis picked up. He whispered in the phone: "Harry's asleep, what is it?"

"Asleep?! Get here you two lazy asses! Your family wants to talk to you and friends too! It's your party not mine, your wedding so get here now or I will come and drag you here!" I yelled in phone and Niall laughed at me.

I hang up and tried to calm down.

"Here have some cake for our baby." He said putting a piece of it in my mouth. He was feeding me with his fork and his piece of cake. 

Suddenly the familiar music started to play.

"Hey Niall"

"Yeah?"

"Louis and Harry found their song, Little things, but what will be our song?"

"I don't know, but I know I love this one playing right now! Come on let's dance to it. It's my favorite!"

"What? It's my favorite too!"

He pulled me on the dance floor and we danced hugging each other. My head was on his chest as his was on my shoulder. I had my arms around his neck and he had his arms around my waist.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges