Chapter 14 - It's just You and I

LOUIS PART

I heard his voice, and that wasenough for me. I was even ready to die now. But I wasn't happy untill I would get a kiss from him.

As he finished the song I moved my head in response I am still here and awake. Harry knew exactly what I want so he leaned down and gave mi this kiss that I won't forget.

After he moved away I could feel him staring at me but I did not open my eyes. I couldn't.

"Please mr. Styles I have to take him to the hospital. We can help him. This rain is not a treatment." the doctor said to Harry and he let go of me.

VALERIE'S PART

I was crying and Harry was crying. The doctor and nurse were putting Louis in the ambulance. I wasn't ready for him to leave in any kind of way that's why I asked the doctor: "May we go with him?" He nodded and we both sat next to Lou.

Harry was pretty broken taht's why I held his hand and he put his head on my shoulder. I knew he was scared even thou he would never admit it.

"He will be fine" I whispered saying it to Harry but I was more saying it to myself because I wasn't sure anymore. I lost all faith any kind of anything good today.

Soon as we arrived at the hospital they practically dragged Lou in the operation room. Me and Harry walked as slow as a snail to the waiting room. We sat next to each other looking in the door of where they drove Lou.

About an hour later doctor came out all wet and red. 

"What is it?" I jump up because I got some energy left still. Harry wasn't able even to look up.

"I am sorry guys, we did our best" he started.

"What? NO!" I cryed while saying this.

"Don't worry miss he's not dead. But I don't think he will get better. We did our best to remove this kind of cancer but it just seems impossible."

I sighed. Harry did too. We were scared they lost him. But soon as I heard his alive I felt better.

Harry looked as a complete mess. I don't know if he will smile any time soon. Well at least not as long he isn't with Lou. The doctor told us Louis is staying here for next few months. Probably till the end of the school year.

Thank God Louis has straight A's in school so they won't make him go in 9th class again. He will go to high school along with me and Harry, Gemma and everyone else. 

I was deeply in my mind thinking what to do now. Harry was playing with his curls trying to hide tears. But I knew him too well. 

In that moment someone rushed in and hugged me. Someone else said soemthing like: "We acme as soon as they let us out! How is he?" 

I looked up. Niall was the oen hugging me so I hugged him back. Zayn was talking and Liam was trying to comfort Harry by placing his hand on his shoulder. 

I looked up at Zayn since I knew Harry won't answer: "He's alive. But the doctor said this cancer got him too bad."

They looked sad.

The doctor rushed in waiting room almost screaming while running: "Mr. Syles quick coem here!"

Harry didn't even think twice just got up and ran behind him. We looked at each other, silence began. We could only sit and wait what will happen next.

Niall still didn't remove his hands from me. He was hugging me thight, I think he also gave me a kiss on my head but I was feelingless right now. I smiled to Liam as I saw he looked me in the eyes. But that's all I could do.