Chapter 19 - It was all so good till it last

VALERIE'S PART

We were all enjoying the dinner that we called 'lunch'. The pancakes were delicious. Niall eat his and half of mine. I couldn't really eat I still felt some pain in my stomach. 

Louis seemed to have same issues. But not from making out but from his leukeamia. 

"Lou are you okay? You seem like suffering a lot." I slowly asked him as he smiled to me with that 'I'm fine' look.

Harry noticed as well hugging him from behind. "If you want you can lay down in the living room."

"No it's  okay I will just finish this."

"No forget the pancakes I see you can't eat. I will make you tea." I said getting up but as soon as I did I sat down in pain. 

Niall smirked saying: "You two look like two girls on their period." 

Harry joined him laughing, but me and Lou gave them a glare.

They both got up Harry went to Lou and Niall to me. They told us both to get up. I wasn't sure why so I looked at Lou that had less idea than me.

We still got up standing there barerly. In two seconds Niall picked me up and Harry doing the same with Lou. 

"Put me down Niall please" I was trying to get on my own feet but he held me tight to himself.

"Harry what are you doing?" Lou was as curious as me.

"You'll see babe." Harry said to him and he went out of the kitchen Niall following him.

It was kind of sweet that they carried us. 

They came to the living room putting us down on the couch one next to each other.

"Here" Harry gave me the removt. "You two watch TV while we make what we planed for you."

No idea when they had time to make a plan. Anyway I relaxed laying there with Lou on the other side of couch. We watched some Tv show about Australia. It was pretty good.

HARRY'S PART

"So what we gonna do for them?" Niall asked me as soon as we entered the kitchen.

"First of all I'll cahnge the sheets in our rooms. And the duvet. You can make the tea while that."

"Sure."

I went up to Lou's room. I took the duvet and the sheet taking them both to the washing machine in our bathroom. We had it there. I saw Val's bathroom is open and I was about to close it but then I saw blood in the bathtub. I have to clean this too.

I first took her sheet and duvet throwing them in the washing machine too. This wasn't strange at all we're all used to each other. 

I cleaned everything and put on new duvets and covers. I also parfumed both of the rooms. 

I went downstairs in the kitchen. Lou and Val were watching some TV show. 

"So here's the tea." Niall showed me the cups.

"Great, I was thinking.. shall we take them to the cinema? Or maybe just make one here?"

"Good idea! But we better do it here cause' I don't think any of those two can walk right now."

"True, I will go bring a movie. Which one?"

"I don't know, but I know Val likes Titanic."

"Yeah so does Lou."

"Then bring that."

"Okay, I'll be back soon, just take them the tea but don't tell them."

"Sure."