Chapter 22 - "I want it to look like her"

LOUIS PART

"So will you tell me already?" I was beging to get nervous and that's not good for my health.

"I .. I will just go make us breakfast, you two talk, .. you hear me Harry, talk!" Val looked pretty serious saying this to Harry. Oh God I smell something fishy here.

Val went down stairs as Harry still hasn't spoken.

"What is -" I was trying to ask him what is going on again but Harry caught me off.

"Look Lou I-"

"You what?"

"It's hard. Look I screwed up. Bad." His eyes were starting to water up.

"What did you do?"

"I well.. remember the day you fell in comma?"

"Barerly but yes."

"Well the doctor was going to tell us what is wrong with you, he said he is sorry and when I heard 'sorry' I couldn't take it anymore.."

He took a deep breath as another tear streamed down his face. What could he done?

"I ran out and headed to the bar. I got drunk and I didn't come home for 3 days."

"And what does that have to do with me?" I was confused right now.

"I .. well.. I have slept... with 3 girls.. but I didn't mean it I swear! I was drunk and-"

"You did what?!?" I was shouting as loud as I could, and I heard Val turned on the radio.

"I am so sorry Lou, will you manage to forgive me?"

"Why in the world would you sleep with them?! I thought you don't like girls! What am I to you then? A toy, someone you ran to when you're alone?"

"No! I love you, I was just drunk and it all kind of happend."

"Harry I've been in a relationship before, he cheated on me and much more. I am not going threw it again. Now if you excuse me I am pissed off and if I wont leave in this moment I will slap you I tell you."

"Do it! I deserve it!" He was screaming, crying, fell on his knees just to show me it was a big mistake. He really is sorry. Should I forgive him? But how do you forgive someone that cheated on you?

He stood up, closer to me showing me his left cheek. "You asked for it" I warned him before I raised my hand. I stopped in the middle when he closed his eyes.

"Do it Louis, I deserve it."

I couldn't. In stead I broke in tears.

"I am so sorry. Don't cry, it's my fault. I lov-"

I pressed my finger to his lips. "Don't say it. Show me."

"How" he mumbled as I kept my finger on his lips.

"It's up to you Harry. Either you show me, or I am out of this relationship. I am not a kid so don't act like I am. One mistake, for now. One more chance I give you right now. Don't blew it Harry. Okay sweet cheeks?"

I did a little smirk as I saw he wants me right now right here. But there's a kid in the room and Val down stairs.

Harry bites his lip, nodding me.

As I thought Ashton walked out.

"What are you two doing?" He looked confused but he's old enough to get it.

"We are ... hmm.. cleaning?" I don't know why I said that. I took my shirt wiping the wall.

"Yeah sure. Where's my sister?"