Chapter 29 - I love you too

HARRY'S PART

Louis was trying to put shoes on when he finally saw the thing I wanted him to see.

"Harry is that a-?"

He looked so much in shock and I was biting my lip for the thousandth time today.

I went on my knee in front of his chair. 

"Louis William Tomlinson would you make the happiest person alive and marry me?"

There was a moment of silence that made me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't optimistic any more. His eyes were starting to tear up and I still had no answer.

My knee hurt a lot, but Louis just didn't say a word.

After 3 minutes of pain because of my knee he sighed and gesture me to get up.

I shook my head and gave him a confused look but sat opposite from him anyways.

 "Harry I .. I love you and you know that. And I would love to be married to you and I'm really honored and everything seems so perfect but.."

"But what Louis?" 

I knew this won't be good. You could feel the negativity fill up this room. I felt trapped in it. It makes me feel like I wanna run away.

It seemed that our relationship was going great until this moment. 

"I can't do it Harry. It's just I can't. I'm sorry." He said that slowly and with every word it got more into whisper. 

He looked in my eyes and then ran out from the kitchen. I think he went into our room but I couldn't get up I couldn't move.

That was the moment when I thought I will die.

All my dreams crashed, all my hopes fell in water. What do I have left now?

I couldn't take it, I took my phone and messaged Val. Then I stormed our of the house and pushed the door.

VALERIE'S PART

I was just finishing my dinner and talking with Niall about the house when my phone rang.

"It's a message.. from Harry?" I looked confused and Niall shrugged his shoulders.

"Open it."

"Get home as fast as you can. Louis is alone in it. Oh and don't be scared we bought a dog."  I read out loud and then opened my eyes a bit more to see if I read it right.

"Give me that." Niall said. He was apparently in same shock as was I. He made sure that I read it right and now be both raised a hand to the waiter.

We paid for the dinner and quickly got into the car. 

Ashton wanted to know what happen but I was too much in a shock to explain and Niall was driving so he didn't even listen to him.

LOUIS PART

I heard a loud door slam. VERY LOUD one. 

I threw myself on the bed and hide my face in Harry's pillow. I shouldn't of do that but I can't marry him. 

You're probably thinking why? Well there are planty reasons why. First of all if I do marry Harry, I will need to tell it to my family. How will they react? They would kill me. Second if I do it, my fans, oh God they would hate me. They are my fans they are the one that wanna be WITH me not look at me getting married at age of 19. Especially not to a boy. You get what I mean?

It's hard having a secret like that. It's hard walking by people every single day and trying to make them believe me that I have a nice girlfriend waiting on me at home and smiling the whole time and talk to people on interviews how nice she is and how our relationship is going great when in real she's not even my girlfriend.