Chapter 14: Two New Emotions.

Chapter Fourteen- Two New Emotions.

August 24 2014

**

Mieun's Point of View

"I was really angry that they almost got you hurt." Baekhyun said that made my heart make backflips.

'Is he acting like he cares? That he's concern?'

I stared at his face for a moment, looking at the new expression at his face. For a while, flashbacks were running in my mind, the time where I, kind of, saw Baekhyun smile and his favorite expression, smirking. He looked at me but quickly turned his head away.

"Yah! Stop staring it's unpleasant!" He complained, I averted my gaze from him to the floor.

I started fidgeting my fingers, Baekhyun he cares... I could not help but smile at the thought, but isn't he mad at me? I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows, he sighed and looked at me.

"Look, I wasn't really mad at you." He said that made me confused.

"Actually, I already knew about that picture thing and I only pretended on being mad at you." He confessed and looked away the faint tint of red seen on his cheeks.

"I-I'm so-sorry." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

'Did he just said sorry to me? Am I dreaming?'

Baekhyun looked at me back with his expressionless face, I smiled at him ignoring the rapid beating of my heart. It's very overwhelming for me that he did this, I never expected this. I can say that I am very happy, very very happy.

"Thank you." I said to him and smiled widely.

"What?"

"You showed two new emotions." I told him he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Care and anger."

Third Person's Point of View

Baekhyun stared at the girl infront of him with ihs eyes blinking from time to time. It was just then when his mind just registered that he showed emotions to the girl. Mieun smiled at him and with courage she slowly walked to him and pecked his cheek.

He stood there frozen for a moment, she looked at him with a satisfied smile and skipped back to the building. Little did they knew, at a distance Kyungsoo with Nami are watching them with wide grins plastered on their faces. They looked at eahc other and high-fived.

After a moment, Baekhyun snapped out of his daze and touched his cheeks that has been kissed. He shouldn't be feeling this way, no, but he couldn't help it. A smile slowly graced to his lips, he ignored the abnormal beat of his heart and went in back to their school.

As he got inside his face displayed his usual stoic expression, he put his hands inside his pocket and looked around. The feeling of Mieun's soft lips are still there, he suppressed a smile that was forming on his lips and shook his head.

'What am I feeling?' Then realization hits him but he denied.

"Never." He said to himself shooking his head.

He stopped his tracks and thought for a moment, he said to himself he'll never like a girl like her, he even said that on her face. But what was he feeling now? He continued walking until he got to his room which was practically a mess and chaos.

He went in, unnoticed or that was what he thought. Preoccupied with his thoughts he didn't realized that everyone stopped whatever they were doing and watched him as he silently sat on his seat. Chanyeol looked at his bestfriend oddly until he saw Baekhyun smile a bit.