Chapter 20: What?

Chapter Twenty- What?

April 22 2015

**

Third Person's Point of View

Baekhyun looked out of the window beside his seat and spotted someone familiar surrounded by a crowd of people. A scowl crawled unto the boy's lips as he recognize who the person was.

'So Suzy's back 'huh?'

The boy watched Suzy as she smile at every person greeting her on the way. Baekhyun wonders if the girl changed even a bit, he actually doesn't like her since she was the one who caused the dispute between him and his cousin Jaeyoung.

Now that they were in good terms he still doesn't like her. He treats her fairly but Baekhyun thinks she's too nice and clingy that it somehow irritates him. He'd rather be with someone who's quiet, maybe someone like Mieun. The scowl in Baekhyun's face deepened as he realize he had though about the girl.

Why did he even though about the said girl this early in the morning? Though, Baekhyun pondered if the girl ate the chocolate bar he gave as a token of his apology. He's not the type to be expressive since he always remained impassive to everyone and sometimes even to himself.

'Ah, I shouldn't worry if she didn't ate it or not.'

He just bought the chocolate in the nearest convenience store from their school, though it was a bit expensive that somehow made Baekhyun feel disappointment settling in the pit of his stomach if the girl didn't ate it nor appreciated it. But it was Jung Mieun we are talking about.

Of course, she ate it already since she likes Baekhyun and maybe she was delighted on receiving the chocolate. That's right, Baekhyun doesn't want to believe otherwise. Baekhyun tore his gaze away from the crowd below and turned his attention to his classmates.

He wonders why is he even tolerating his classmate's stupidity if he can advance to Class-A if he wants to. Well, he's basically used to his classmates and friends stupid antics in the classroom and he likes it here rather than in any other classes.

"Hey, Baek!" He heard a deep voice call him.

Turning his head he saw a very tall boy coming to his direction with a sheepish smile plastered on his face. The said boy raised an eyebrow his face completely void of any expression.

"What is it, Chanyeol?"

"Have you heard of the new girl? I saw her and.. wah! She's so pretty!"Chanyeol said sighing dreamily.

Baekhyun stared at him judging him as if he did something so wrong.

"Why are you even sighing like a highschool girl thinking about her crush?"

The taller male decided to ignore the latter's question, "I'll make her mine!"

"I highly doubt you can do that."

Chanyeol eyed the smaller male with a smirk playing on his lips, "Perhaps, you want her to yourself huh?"

Baekhyun frowned at his friend, "'I would never want her to myself."

"Yeah, hyung has Jung Mieun!" Sehun chimed in throwing his arms around Baekhyun.

Baekhyun frowned deeper and slapped Sehun's arm off his shoulders and glared at him. The youngest among them backed away raising both of his hands and hid behind the tallest.

"Hah. That's what you get for trying to do that to Baek." Chanyeol said before erupting into snickers.

The snickering man suddenly felt a deadly gaze piercing through his soul, he slowly trailed off from his snickering before backing away from the menacing aura Baekhyun was producing. Once the two were already gone Baekhyun's frown faltered and returned to his usual blank expression.