Chapter 19: Bae Suzy.

Chapter Nineteen- Bae Suzy.

April 20 2015

**

Kim Jaeyoung's Point of View

I watched her enter our classroom with a bright smile she usually flashed to people. I see that she hasn't changed a bit except that she grew into a more beautiful girl. Not that she wasn't beautiful before but let's say she just got more pretty, if we were to compare her and Mieun obviously she would really stand out. Though, I still believe that Mieun is very beautiful.

I shook the thoughts off, why am I even comparing Suzy to Mieun? That's not necessary at all.

"Annyeong haseyo, Bae Sueji-imnida but you guys can call me Suzy. Please take care of me." She introduced herself and bowed.

The class erupted into whispers, whistles and some howls. It somehow made me irked, people should learn to control themselves. Our homeroom teacher, Ms.Kwon, hissed at them to be silent.

"Ms.Bae you can sit there next to Mr.Kim," Oh great.

Ms.Kwon looked at my place and pointed the sit next to me, "Over there."

Just great.

Suzy flashed a smile to Ms.Kwon and proceeded to my direction. Once our eyes met she smiled at me which I did not return and instead turned my head to the other direction. Fortunately, my sit is beside the window so I don't have to feel awkward for turning my head into another direction if there was someone else seated beside me.

I felt her presence beside me as she settled on her seat. Ah, how great this is. I expected that this might happen but I didn't knew it would come true. I glanced at her direction which was a wrong decision since she was staring at me, she smiled again but I kept a blank expression. I'm not delighted at the fact that she came back here on our school.

I have this uneasy feeling settled on the pit of my stomach since this day started. I wonder what was her reason that she came back here.

"Aw, Jaeyoungie don't be so tense!"

I scowled at her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her ignoring what she had said.

"Ouch, don't you want me here? Didn't you missed me?"

"Why would I miss you when we just talked last night?" I deadpanned.

"Ah, so cold and mean." She said letting out a chuckle.

I frowned when my heart started racing, actually it started beating with a such pace since Suzy had entered our classroom. It annoys me very much that she still has this effect on me even though I clearly like someone else now. She stared at me the smile still playing on her lips.

I turned my attention to our homeroom teacher who discussing something I don't understand. I sighed inwardly, there is a big distraction on my right and my heart hasn't calmed down. I notice her staring at me on peripheral vision, this is not doing anything good.

'What am I gonna do?'

"If you're wondering why I came back here, it's a secret." She said with a playful glint in her eyes.

I glanced at her direction and saw a mischievous smile playing upon her lips, I scowled at her my bad feeling was right.

"So where's this girl that's living with Baekhyun you were talking about, is it her?" She pointed Mieun.

We always kept in-contact ever since she moved away, messaging and texting each other everyday. That's why I got to talk to her about Mieun and practically telling her about everything. She didn't seem jealous about it and she even told me that she got over Baekhyun ages ago.