Chapter 04: Daydreaming.

Chapter Four- Daydreaming.

June 2 2014

**

Mieun's Point of View

'Unbelievable.'

I still can't get over that Baekhyun kissed my cheeks! He effin kissed my cheeks! Wait, he just said earlier that for me to don't expect being together with him but to what he has done earlier is.. AHHH! I can't take this anymore! Remember Mieun, you don't like him anymore.

"Yes, I don't like him anymore." I repeated nodding to myself reading the book intently. Flipping through the pages reading the lines to myself.

"There are meanings behind a kiss." I read a line on the book. I grimaced looking at it.

'What? What is this book?!'

I looked at the cover of the book. The title of the book is, "Meanings Of Things" like who wrote this?! =_= I continued reading until something caught my eye.

"A kiss on the cheeks shows affection that is hidden." I said to myself, reading intently.

"It represents love from the one who kissed, showing its love for the one who got kissed. Nevertheless the one who got kissed would never think that it was a sign of love yet it was only a kiss on the cheeks. A kiss on the cheeks means love that remained unknown, yet."

I unknowingly touched the part of my cheeks where Baekhyun's lips touched. I flushed in red and closed my eyes breathing slowly, no don't assume Mieun. Do not! So what if Saerin or Nami kisses you in the cheeks? Does it mean that they love me not as a friend?!

"This always depends on the person who kissed and got kissed."

'My question is answered.'

"AHHHH!!" I screamed and messed my hair tossing the book on the table.

Stupid book! Who even made you?! On the first place, why did I even got that book? I was so out of myself earlier, I went here at the library after class to read a book and unfortunately this is the one that I took! Aish!

"Ehem! Miss Jung." I heard someone faked cough, I looked up and saw our school librarian, Mrs. Jang, fuming.

'Uh-Oh. Here comes trouble ttarahae~'

Why on earth did I sang Tiffany's part on I Got A Boy in my head? I smiled wearily at our librarian and took the book.

"I am very sorry." I apologized and stooped my head down and pretended reading the book.

As I felt her prescence away. I heaved a sigh in relief and shook my head. Did I screamed that loud that the librarian heard me? My table was like after a few bookshelves from her table. I looked at the book and scoffed. Of all books in the library, I got to read this one? I looked at the bookshelf infront of me..

'Stupid book. It's only reminding me about Baekhyun's kiss.'

Then, my cheeks heatened and flushed in red again as I remember the scene when his lips touched my cheeks. Aish! STAPH THINKING ABOUT THAT! =_=

"Hey." I heard a voice that made me raise my head, it was familiar.

My eyes rounded in surprise, it was Baekhyun. I watched him sit infront of me and looked at me in the eye. I gulped as my heart beat quickened and thumped loudly on its place.

'Stupid effects of Byun Baekhyun.'

"Actually, I was feeling a little awkward after that kiss." He confessed, I looked at him wide-eyed.