Chapter 10: Results.

Chapter Ten- Results.

June 29 2014

**

Mieun's Point of View

I woke up feeling my body sore. I sat up and realized I slept on the table while tutoring Baekhyun. I yawned and looked around for Baekhyun but I didn't see any trace. I stood up and stetched a little to ease the pain and walked out of my room to the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it was, 5:30 in the morning.

I woke up too early. As I got to the kitchen I was surprised to see Baekhyun there preparing coffee for two?

"I expected you'll wake up earlier." He said and I sat down at the table there.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep while tutoring you. Where's the questionnaire?" I asked yawning and blinking my eyes.

He putted both mugs down and handed me the other, I gladly accepted it mouthing a soft thank you and slowly taking a sip.

'Wow.'

It tasted really nice. My eyes darted in the corner to see what he was doing then he handed the questionnaire to me so I took it and looked at his answers.

"Wow." I muttered scanning the paper with my eyes rounded.

He answered it all correct. He answered. All. Correct. Then, I putted down my mug and smiled at him, he raised an eyebrow and continued siping his coffee.

"You got it all correct." I told him with a wide smile.

"Really?" He nonchalantly asked and putted down his drink, I nodded.

"Well, Thanks to you." He said and I think I saw him smile a while ago.

'Did he just smiled?'

I looked at him clearly but he already had his emotionless face back, but I swear he smiled earlier. I looked at him intently, which made his raise his eyebrow.

"You smiled." I told him, staring at him.

"Did not." He replied monotonously, siping his coffee.

"You did." I replied, he gave me a look.

"Did not." He replied again, looking annoyed.

"I know you did." I stated and he sighed and shook his head.

"Whatever." He said.

I smiled at him while he looked at me with a bored look. Giving up so early, so I can actually say our relationship did progressed. Well, just for 5% but I'm positive about it.

"Goodluck." He said, I looked at him confused.

"At the exam later." He added then stood up, putting his mug on the sink.

Before leaving he looked at me and smiled slightly then left the kitchen. I smiled to myself and mumbled,

"Goodluck too."

**

Finally! It's the day of our exam results! I went in our room and I can feel the nervous athmosphere, but me. I couldn't care less! I don't know why but I just feel comfortable at whatever the test results will be.

"Omo. I feel so uneasy!" Saerin said while rubbing both of her hands.

"Oh. Don't be, I'm sure you'll ace it!" Taemin said, trying to ease her nervousness.

I smiled at Taemin and he smiled back. I went to my seat and sighed, why don't I feel nervous like them? I took my bag and searched for my diary, I'm going to write an entry but instead I saw an envelope.