Chapter 06: Deal.

Chapter Six- Deal.

June 6 2014

**

Third Person's Point of View

As Baekhyun got infront of Mieun he leaned closer to her.

'Time to make her heart backflip more.'

He leaned closer and closer and kissed Mieun's temple. He didn't knew why he did that but he did it. Baekhyun backed with a smirk, all he need to do is read her diary again later because he knows she will write another entry about this. He turned his back and left the diary there with a stunned Mieun.

Jaeyoung almost ripped Kyungsoo's hair but instead got whacked on the head by Nami. She glared at him an removed his hands on Kyungsoo.

"You idiot!" Nami said and shook her head then continued watching Mieun.

After coming back to her senses, Mieun dropped on the couch with her hand on her chest. Was it all a dream? Did Baekhyun kissed her again? Specifically, did Baekhyun really kissed her temple? Mieun could still Baekhyun's luscious lips on her temple and she swore that her heard did backflips many times earlier. Mieun breathed in and out.

Slowly, a smile crept on her face. Does Baekhyun like her already? Does he feel the same? Or was he only playing with her again? Instantly, her smile faltered and turned into a frown.

'Right. Maybe he was just playing with me.'

Mieun heaved a deep sigh, she must not assume or expect because always in the end she will only get hurt. She took her diary and started writing her new entry and made a mental note to hid it from Baekhyun. After finishing writing, she looked at the window beside her sighing again.

'Mieun do not assume. You're not a character on wattpad that is going to change the Ice Prince, just no.'

Jaeyoung was fuming from jealousy. The nerve of that Byun, what the hell was he doing with his girl? He knows that Mieun likes Baekhyun but this is too much, it's like Baekhyun's playing with her heart. He doesn't want his precious Mieun to get hurt, he's going to do something about this.

**

A few weeks passed and Baekhyun and Mieun's relationship didn't progressed at all. After the "kiss on the temple" incident, Baekhyun acted as if nothing happened. Ignoring Mieun as always or sometimes teasing her but, her and Taehyung's relationship became good. They have a noona-dongsaeng relationship and actually, Taehyung was more close to Mieun now.

Mieun regretted what she said before, about losing hope. Baekhyun was unreadable, he was expressionless, emotionless and always held a stoic face. Once she feels like she has no hope to him, then a moment later Baekhyun would come and make her heart flutter. Baekhyun was unpredictable. You'll never know what runs in his mind.

They we're already eating breakfast and as usual Baekhyun would always be the first one to stand up and Mieun would follow because Mrs. Byun always insisted. As Mieun went out the house she bumped into Baekhyun who was staring at her, yet again her heart started beating fast. Baekhyun leaned and held his hand up and took a strand of Mieun's hair.

Taking off something, letting his fingers slide away from the strands of hair.

"Breadcrumb." Baekhyun said, the sides of his lips twitching into a small smile?

Actually, Baekhyun wanted te got close to Mieun and coincidentally there was a breadcrumb. As Baekhyun backed away and turned his back on Mieun, she huffed hating the abnormally fast beating of her heart, her cheeks flushed in red.