Introduction

Every Ranger has their own representation;

The Red Ranger represents power of the ninja and physical abilities.

The Yellow Ranger represents strength of the ninja and mechanics.

The White Ranger represents spirit of the ninja and wildlife.

The Blue Ranger represents stealth of the ninja and magic.

The Pink Ranger represents speed of the ninja and technology.

The Gold Ranger represents rhythem of the ninja and music.

But I feel like I'm forgetting a Ranger...

Why do I always forget myself?

Anyways, I'm Eleanora, the Purple Ranger, and I represent wits of the ninja and space. I'm not part of this 'Ranger crew' but I am a Ranger.

Before the Nexus Prism fell to Earth in Dane Romero's backyard, I was on a spaceship in the galaxy, studying like I'm still on Earth. My parents were both astronauts and expert programmers/mechanics and when they died, I was raised in space by robots since I was two/three-years-old. The Nexus Prism came to me and before I knew it, I pulled out the purple ninja power star. I was officially considered the youngest Ninja Ranger to fear no danger. (I was six by the way.)

I've been training for as long as I could remember, finding ninja steel throughout the galaxy to give the other Rangers new/extra ninja stars. For some reason, I knew I would soon need to travel down to Earth. Plus, the star did give me a series of visions of needing to, for a mission that could prevent the Ninja Rangers from ending for good.

This is the story about how I met the rest of the Power Rangers.