"...Suji" Jin sighed.

"You don't understand! I've had this feeling something bad is going to happen all day!!" she explained hurriedly, "What if something happens to you...what if-...no...you have to come back to me now please"

"I need to do this, I'm sorry" Jin whispered, "...I love you."

"No....no" Suji wept as Jin hung up the phone. She'd been feeling this horrible anxious grip all day that something terrible was about to happen. Was this what she'd been scared of all day?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin put his phone away and covered his eyes with his hand. Suji's cries remained his in mind so vividly it felt like she was crying next to him. But he couldn't let RM do this alone. He had to help RM, he had to get rid of CG once and for all. It was the only way to protect Suji.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked warily.

Jin rubbed his eyes and calmed down, "I'm ok...just follow RM."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook, take two men and check the premises again, Jackson take Minho and Jong suk and guard the back entrance" Hoseok and Suga ordered the men as they walked down the corridor.

"Neh hyung" they bowed before hurrying off.

Suga reached the door and opened it revealing the girls looking very nervous.

"Suga!" Hyerin stood up and walked up to him.

"Are you ok?" Suga asked.

Hyerin nodded and nervously looked around, "...Have you heard anything?"

Suga shook his head.

Suji looked up immediately, "He hasn't called?!...What if something's happened? We should go!" she stood up and headed towards the door.

Hoseok stopped her, "Suji they probably haven't reached the place that's why-"

"But-

"HYUNG!"

They all turned towards the door as Jungkook flung into the room.

"What is it?!" Suga asked.

"They're here" Jungkook said darkly.

"They?" Kyungmin asked nervously.

Jungkook looked at her, "CG's men."

Kyungmin covered with her hands nervously while Dawon held onto her.

*BANG* *BANG*

"AHH!" Kyungmin screamed and closed her eyes at the sound of gun shots at a distance.

They froze at the sounds of gun shots.

Hoseok pulled his gun out, "They've got in! Jungkook, take the girls to the back room hurry!"

"No Soo Ah! She's still in the infirmary!" Hyerin shouted.