CHAPTER 73

Her

"...CG...he...." Suji stuttered unable to control herself, "...he doesn't have the antidote..."

RM stood there numbly. That was impossible. How could there not be an antidote? What about Soo Ah? She didn't have much time left and now Suji was telling him this.

"...what are you saying Suji?" Jin asked as the reality dawned on him.

But Suji kept her eyes on RM, "...there is no antidote..."

RM stepped back slightly and shook his head. This wasn't happening. He had to save Soo Ah but it seemed like the whole world was against him. Why did it have to feel like he fighting with fate just to save her.

Suji turned back to Jin and held onto his arms tightly as she kept her eyes on RM.

Jin face fell seeing Suji in this state and he quickly pulled her into his embrace so she didn't have to see his expression. He looked up and saw Hoseok worriedly looking at RM who looked devastated like as if his whole world had been snatched away from him again. Jin subconsciously held onto Suji even tightly, afraid that Suji would have the same fate as Soo Ah.

*ring ring*

Hoseok snapped back to reality and answered his phone up, "Kyungmin? Slow down what's wrong?... Kyungmin I can't hear you slow down...Kyungmin-" Hoseok suddenly froze and looked up at RM.

RM furrowed his brows as Hoseok ended the call.

"...We...we need to go..." Hoseok stuttered.

Suji and Jin slowly stood up seeing Hoseok like this.

Hoseok looked at them gravely "It's Soo Ah..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chief did you want to see us?" Jinwoon, Seulong and Jo Kwon entered chief's office.

"Close the door behind you," Chief Song said as he stood up from his chair.

The boys did just that before walking over to him.

"Boys, you three...I trust you with my life do you understand?" Chief said seriously.

"Neh chief"

"So...this time I am asking you to trust me" Chief added.

"Of course chief" Jinwoon nodded.

"Even if it means that you won't be entirely following the law?" Chief asked.

The boys paused looking confused.

"It may seem wrong right now...but in the long run you will understand that we are helping the right side."

"I don't understand...chief," Seulong said confused.

Chief walked over to Jo Kwon and then turned to the boys, "I've been having Jo Kwon keep a close eye on CG-"

"CG?" Seulong asked suddenly.

"Yes" Chief nodded, "But before I tell you the rest, I need you to promise me that you will help me. Someone's life might depend on it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin helped carry Soo Ah down the corridor with Kyungmin and Dawon following behind him.

"Jimin the room on the right!" Dawon said as she ran in front to open the door for him.