Rudy finds the truth

She couldnt say a word. She was already in the verge of crying. The last three words made her burst out. She hugged him and let her all her tears flow.
After a while he made her face him and joined there foreheads ..

I love you too....

Rudy: I knew it..

Rudy murmered to Tanvi at the door. They left from there.

Next day, Rudy and Tanvi decided to stay back at home saying its study leave...

After everyone went to work, they were all alone at home.

R: Lets start our operation....

Tanvi nodded.

Rudy got into Arnav's room and Tanvi to Tanu's room. They started to search everywhere.

Rudy opened the the shelf... took all the files and checked. But didnt find anything.

Tanvi checked the drawer of her study table, and the all the nook and corner but it was vain.

Rudy and Tanvi sat down at the beds of the two rooms, all tired, with head in hands.

Rudy looked up suddenly. Tanvi too stood up and looked at the bed. Rudy and Tanvi raised the beds at same time.

~

Tanu was in Arnav' cabin deey thinking about something. While he was doing some work.

A: Tanu, look this design, I think its better than the previous one . Is it ?

He turned asking it, only to find Tanu in some other world.

He gently placed his hands over her...

Ar: Tanu...

She jerked and looked at him.

Ar: Are you okay...

T: Yes... but I am worried.. something is going to happen it seems.

Ar: what...

T: I dont know...

Ar: Tanu, I am here with you na.. then why are you worried....?

Her replay was a sudden hug. She broke it and took his hands .

T: Will you be with me always..?

Ar: Forever.. until my last breath... forgot our seven vows .?

She shook her head as No.

~

Rudy found a file while Tanvi found a small tin.

Rudy took the file... Tanvi took the tin...

He opened the file and read it... Tanvi opened the tin and found it...

Rudy the marriage certificate of Tanu and Arnav

Both where stunned at what they found. They ran to each other and collided at the hall.

Rudy remembered the red colour he noticed on Tanu's hair partition, the weird behaviour of Arnav, the man came with marriage certificate, his lies about the certificate, Aranv's call... and now the wedding chain.

"They are already married??"

They said in unison... still lost in surprise.

"Who ??"

The sound made them came back to the world. They turned to the front door...

"Who is married ?"

The familer sound was none other than, Nandhini's. She came near and looked at the wedding chain that Tanvi was holding. Then looked at Rudy and snapped the file in his hand...

~

Cherry and Priya came to Arnav's cabin.

A: Cherry , Priya ? You both here ?

C: Arnav.. mom is calling us home... lets go..

T: Now ? Why... all okay at home, is it ?

P: Dont know akka.. but something is serious.. we should find out..

A: Ok.. come lets go...

~

Four of them entered the the front door and found Deva and Nandhu sitting in sofa in a serious mood. Behind them Tanvi and Rudy were standing with a confused look.

Rudy's Pov

I thought to blackmail them with this.. and what have it turned into.. I know there will be some reason that they has hidden it... but what Will I don now.. bro will kill me for sure...

He looked at Tanvi who was also in same state.

A: Dad...

Nandhini stood up and went to Tanu... she showed the wedding chain to her..

N: What is this...?

Tanu recoganised it was her's.

T: Aunty ...

N: No need to give any fake explanation. Its called thali...I hope you know it..

She just bowed down letting her tears to flow...

Nandhu went to Arnav who stood beside her. And showed the file...

N: Do you know what is this...

Arnav too bent down his head..

N: Tell me what is this... I am asking you...!!!

A: Marriage certificate..

N: Whose?

A: Mine and... Ta.. Tanu's..

"Slap!!!!"