Angry Rudy

Then, a sudden thunder hit....

T: Arnav.....

She screamed lightly and buried her head in his chest.
He happily hold her in his arms....

Next mrng

R: Broo... broo....

Rudy was wandering through the big house,

R: Where did he went this early morning... broo br--   ouch!!

Soon he hit on Tanvi...

Tan: Ouch!!! Rudy, walk properly naa..

R: Oh.. sorry... actually i was looking for Bro.

Tan: akka is too missing...🙄

R: what😵, did they run away from here also... come lets look.

In terrace, both were sleeping in each other's arms, sitting on the staris...
Tanu was the first to wake up...she slowly opened her eyes and found herself in his arms...

She looked at his sleeping face and smilied... dont know when they slept sitting there....

T: Arnav... Arnav... wake up...

A: Not Mom.. let me sleep...

She giggled..

T: Arnav,its me..wake up... its already 7... wake up...

He opened his eyes to find Tanu near him, he recoganised it was terrace...

A: oh..😕...we slept here last night?

She giggled...

T: I am sure Rudy and Tanvi will be checking...

A: Oh god.. dont know what all stories is going to make... come lets goo...

They went down...

STOP!!!!!😤

They found Rudy and Tanvi throwing angry glares at them...
Standing with hands crossed, with atmost anger...

A: Rud...

R: No... i dont want to know anything..
You bothed cheated us...

T: No rudy...

Tan: No akka.. we are going back.. 

A: No tanvi.. pl..

R: oy.. broo... dont think we failed and going... come back home.... we will show you.. we tell about your affair to Dad and Mom..

A& T: What...😵😵😵

~

Neha and Arun went for outing. Priya was in orphanage. She go there every weekend.. her life is at that place...with the children. Her phone rang..

P: Hello... cherry..

C: Hai Priya.. at orphanage ?

P: How do you know?

C: I know you very well...

She blushed.. he sensed it from other end.

C: hey are you blushing..

P: Ah.. no no..no.

C: ok😏.. I am coming...

P: where... hello.. hello...cherry..

He cut the call not letting her to respond. Just then 3 cars came there, infront of the orphanage.

She went to look. One man steppe out of the first car.

P:  Niranjan!!

He came with some of his men.

N: Namasthe Priya Madam... Hoping you are good..😏

P: 😾..

N: Ah.. what is this Priya, dont letting your future husband a seat...

Priya looked totally terrified.

P: Sir.. please.. give me some more time, I will payback the money soon.

N: ah..😼, I dont ask you any cash  honey , I have it more than I want. I gave you an expection till today..  now its all finished. I dont want your money anymore... now I want you.. only You..!!

P: Sir....

N: Stop...i will give you two weeks then... after two weeks, You will be mine.. understand.... bye sweetheart...

He went back along with his men. Now Priya is alone in the room crying, She found Cherry standing at the door, looking in surprise.
She ran towards him and hugged him tightly...tears was drimming hardly... He felt her helplessness... hugged her back to console....