Bye Bye Mumbai!!!

Next day after marriage.

Tanu and Arnav were packing there bags.. with Reshu and Rahul near them in their respective rooms.

Rahul :Arnav what's next?

A: Next...hm.. what else.. go back home...i miss my brothers so much...and you know . My brother and Tanu's brother are getting married soon with their love... surely you both should come...ok .

R: Not that Arnav... i mean.. ah..about..Tanu...

Arnav stopped what he doing and looked at Rahul. He sat on the bed. 

(This is a mix part were both Arnav's and Tanu's conversation is mixed up in from their rooms...)

Tanu: I ...I dont know Reshu..  I cant deny all the rituals and vows which I took with him... and also if we see as it a play,  that registar file, in which we are legally married. . I dont know what is happening.. 

Resh: Tanu.. tell me something frankly.. do you have any feelings on Arnav....

Tanu looked at Reshu.

T: I like him Reshu..  maybe more than like.  I feel happy and secured with him.

Rahul: That is called love...is it..?

Arnav: Actually, do you know... After your marriage, the wedding night, I was planning to propose her.
But God had planned something else for us...

Reshu: Try to give a chance for this relationship na.. I mean..if he also likes you...then...

T: I want to give.. but... you know we cant tell this our family... and also.. if he has someone other in his life then...

Rahul: Arnav...show your love... and I think she loves you to.. maybe all these events had created a gyap between you, but it was not our mistake...

A: Hm.. lets see....

After a good farewell, Tanu and Arnav said bye bye to mumbai... which gave them so many beautiful moments to cherish life long...

~

Rudy: Hey.. Ramu bhai.. biriyani is ready na..

Ramu: yes sir...

Tanvi: What about sweets... akka lovws sweets...

Ramu: Everything thing is ready mam..

Cherry : Vikram, I told you na please take care.. We cant come today... Arnav is coming back after a month and we have to spend sonetime with him... ok ok..bye.

Arun:  Cherry, Rudy, Tanvi, Priya and Neha.. come here...

Rudy: Bro...

Arun: Look.. we wont lock the door, and all the lights will be off. They will enter, they will search for us.. and after---

Deva: Children....

Cherry: Dad...mom..

Deva: Whats happening tell us also .

Rudy: Oyy dad.. we are planning a superb entry to our bro and akka...

Nandhu: Is it.. you wont join us then..?

Rudy: Always welcome mom.

~

Night. The flight landed. Journey was all scilent. Car was sent by Deva to pic them up.

Ar: Ah.. Tanu..

T: hmm....

Ar: Try to be cool ok... i dont want them t--

T: They wont know anything...

She smiled, he nodded in approval. They reached home. Rang the bell.. but no one open the door.

A: Arey..why is not anyone opening the door...

T: Its not that late to sleep also...

Tanu knocked the door...

T: Aunty...

When she knocked the door opened suddenly...

A: Door was already left open... come..

They entered...darkness was engulfed the whole house.

T: why is it so dark...

A: Dont know... let me switch on the light...

Arnav went towards the switch board when someone touched Tanu's shoulder...

    "Ahhh!!!!"

A: Tanu...

He turned back and tmran towards Tanu... 

" welcome home!!!"

A loud scream...with lights on... There stands the whole family infront of them.

Tanvi: Akka... ( running towards Tanu and hugging her) missed you so much...

Tanu: Missed you tooo( kissing forehead)

Arnav went near his brothers and hugged them tightly... 

Rudy: Big broo.. never ever go like this... all where tourtering me witbout you...especially Cherry..  ( earning a smack from cherry)

Arnav laughed and went to Deva and Nandhu, took their blessings and then to Arun. Tanu greeted Cherry and Priya...

Nandhu: Come...dinner is waiting for you with your favourate biriyani...

A: Ok mom.. let us fresh up.. 

R: What!!!!

Arnav looked at him in confusion.

R: When you hear about biriyani normally you ran around to have it...

Nandhu: Rudy.. let them freash up and eat.. they came after a long journey na.. you both go children...

They both went upstairs to freshup.
Rudy looks them suspiciously.

Friends... I know you all missed our rudy so much... now rudy is back in action... will he be able to find out the mistery marriage...?