My name in Mehendi🙄🤔

Days flew away. Wedding is at the doorstep. Its Mehendi of Reshma. All the ladies are sitting in the speacially arranged couch.

Reshma sitting between the girls is having her hand filled with Mehendi. Tanu was busy, screaming here and there with the arrangements. Arnav was not less. He too was busy with the decorations. Its only 2 days left. Dont know how 1 month flew off like that. Many things changed... especially between him and her.

Reshma and Tanu are now best friends. She wants Tanu by her side all the time.

Reshma: Tanu..... Tanu...

T: Reshu 5 mins... I will come now.

R: No. You are saying the same for 2 hrs. Now come and sit here.

Atlast after a long argument she sat beside her.

R: Aunty apply mehendi in her hand also.

Now Tanu is applying Mehendi on her hand. She wanted a simple design, but her best friend is not at all allowing.

Aunty: Any name in your hand..?

She asked making her think. Just then one staff of them called her,

Staff: Mam, Arnav sir is calling you..

T: Arnav.... ?? Why..?

Staff: dont know mam.

T: Ok I will come now. She left the mehendi and went. But something happened without her notice...

Geetha's father was in outmost temper. ( remember, Geetha and Siddu who go married with the help of Tanu, Arnav , Rahul and Reshma... refer previous chapters)

Hariprakash, Geetha's father was looking for an oppurtunity to destroy Reshma for ruining his daughter's life.

Man: Sir... we got information about Reshma.

Hariprakash: What..??

Man: After 2 days... its her marriage.

Hp: After ruining my daughter's marriage, she is going to live a happy married life.. no.. take the car.. we are going to her home.

Tanu was running to Arnav.

T: Why did you call me.?

A: you came... actually work done, no need of coming.

T: Idiot. You ruined my mehendi...

A: Mehendi.. show me na..

T: Noo😜...

A:🙅🙅... let me look then.

He dragged Tanu by her waist. He looked through her eyes. She unknowingly, showed her hands.

A: What is this😳😳?

T: Mehendi...

A: Aww, so this was the reason why you were not showing this to me..😏😏

T: what.. I was just playing...

A: Awe...!! Then what is this.

He pointed towards her hand.

T: What!!!😵😵😵

She looked at her hand and then his face.

T: How does your name came here...?

A: The same I want to ask.. ( smirking😏)

T: Seriously I dont know.... I ... ah..

While she was talking with the staff, Reshu had a small talk with the aunty who was applying mehndi on Tanu's hand.

Reshma : aunty write Arnav name on her hand don't you hear she telling Arnav's name.

Thats when she asked the staff about Arnav. The aunty wrote the name Arnav in tanu's hand and Tanu left the place without notising.

She sweating and stammering. He smiled at her antics.
She ran away from there. Arnav who was busy in looking at her, felt a tap on his shoulder.

A: Reshu... Mehendi done..?

R: Mine is done with the name of my love...  and I think... Tanu's also.

This made him blush.

R: Blushing aahh??? Oye oyee😂😂

This scene was noticed by Hariprakash.

HP: So this is her fiance... let me see how you both are going to get married.