Happy Bday!!! ( part 1)

Priya happily entered her new house with all the ritual. Arun had already told everything to Deva and Nandhu before the marriage. But this was unknown to others. As they both liked Priya very much, the had no objection in welcoming as their daughter in law All ot them were sitting in the hall.

Nan: Deva... we should arrange a party for them, to welcome our daughter in law...

Dev: You are right, let Arnav and Tanu return.

Ch: Dad...

De: Tell me cherry,

Ch;  I know.. you all wanted a happy wedding, not only you, Priya as girl may have so many wishes on her wedding...

Rudy: Even I had Brooo...dancing in your party... with girlsss😢😢 now what will I do...

Tanvi smacked him,followed by Arun's glare and Neha's laugh.

Ch: So.. I think.. we should do this once more... with all the rituals and blessings..  

Smile came on everyone's face.

Ru: Brooooo!!!!!! Love you...!!!!

He ran towards Cherry, but Cherry stopped him...

Ch: No kissing Rudy🙅...

R: Ok😐😐😐

Nan: I was also thinking about this...

Dev: Then we will do one thing, after Arnav's arrival, both Arun's and Cherry's marriage will take place in same day, same time....

Arun: Thats good idea Uncle...

They all share some happy time.. and dismissed to respective rooms. Rudy, Arun and Cherry in one room and the next three girls in other room.

~

Morning, mumbai

Tanu was not in a good mood. Her mind was wandering in her past, with her parents...

Her phone rang. That was Arun.

T: Hello...

HAPPY BDAY!!!

That was a scream from the other end, by the naughty ones. Everyone wished her. Then Arun took the phone. She started to cry.

Ar: Tanu... why are you crying...

T: How can I be happy Arun..Its.. its our first birthday without Dad and Mom. Did you remember... how we celebrated our bday last year..  how happy was that time.. and look, today..
We are alone.. even you are not with me... fate plays a very bad game with us Arun....

Ar: You are correct Tanu, its our first bday without dad and mom, without we together... still we have lots of people with us... and I dont think fate is that bad... it did not kept us alone na.. when it took our parents.. it gave us a big family....

T: Hm... happy bday Arun...

A: Happy bday Tanu...

~

Rudy was in terrace.

Tanvi: Rudy... your coffee...

R: thx...

T: not in mood...?

R: hm.. I was thinking my ill fate... did u know, until last month, within we 3 brothers, I had more girlfrnds.  They didnt had even one... now look, my every bro got girlfrnd,  and one got wife too... and my girlfrnds all gonee😭😭😭😭

T:Awww!!! Soo saaadd😂😂😂

R: Dont make fun of me.. I am serious...

T: You have still time na Rudy . But we shld do something with akka and Bava...

R: oh god.. i totally forgot it. I dont think he even know its her bday.  Let me call him...

He took the phone and dailed Arnav's number.

Arn: Rudy.. how r you...

R: Leave me bro.. tell me what gift you bought .?

A: Gift? For whom?

R: Oho...For Akka ...

A: Which akka...?

R: Grr!!!!😣, Tanu akka..who else.

A: Tanu.. why gift?🙄🤔

R; I knew it.. you will forget. .its her and Arun bro's bday..!!!

A: What!!!😱😨😰