I Will Always Love You.

Airport...

Rudy : Bro I believe in you and please don't break my belief. Take care of akka. And COME BACK AS YOU WENT, I MEAN ONLY YOU BOTH, not any new ones..👶

Arnav : Means?

Rudy: Nothing... akka.. don't forget to call us.

Tanu: Sure... Arun , look after Tanvi. And you both, Tanvi n Rudy... go to college from tomorrow...

Tanvi: Okay...

She took blessings from Deva and Nandhu

Nandhu: Arnav, look after her every needs okay... don't make her cry.

Arnav smiled and they moved back....

Rudy: Tataa...😕 God knows in which way will they come...

Cherry : I believe in my bro Rudy

Arun: And I in my sis...

Rudy: But I don't believe both of them..

Tanvi: Me too...

Rudy: I think they will get married and go for honeymoon, then only they will come....

Tanvi : That means we can't see their marriage?😱

Rudy : I don't think soo...

C: Will you both stop this... we will check out them in between, now cool

A: And come lets go...
~
Tanu taking window seat and Arnav beside her. Soon the flight take off.

She was busy with reading and he was watching a movie. They have their dinner. And slowly went asleep.

Tanu was dreaming of her parents....
She soon started to cry in sleep. Also she murmured these words....
Dad... don't leave us... Mama.. plz come back... Dad...

Hearing her sobbing sound Arnav awoke from his sleep.

A: Tanu... Tanu.... why are you crying...

She suddenly hold his hand tightly.

T: Dad... Mama.. plz do leave us.. plz.

She was crying badly...
A: No Tanu.. no one is leaving... plz don't cry.

T: I am alone.. don't go away....

A: Tanu.. wake up... plz.. open your eyes...

She slowly opened her eyes.. still weeping and sleepy. He cupped her face.

A: look at me... I promise you... I will be with you always.. in your happiness and sorrow, in every walks of your life... I will be holding your arms. We will walk together in every stage of life... I will never leave you... And I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.....

He kissed her forehead and made her sleep on his arms.  Both of them vastly drowned to sleep....

~

My dear frnds...

Thanks for all your supports on both of my stories... and now I need it more, because a new one is coming. 😋

Me @Annujam

Presenting......

Finding Love... 

Thanks to PenFolk for this amazing cover.... and guys .. do support..!!!

Love you all keep reading.....😋😘