Prologue Part One: The Hallow Moon

The twilight is dark and moist, it rained the night before. a troll finds itself seated beside a damp tree, gnawing on a sizable pork leg. The atmosphere is thick with humidity, and the scent of wet earth hangs in the air. Suddenly, a faint noise, resembling a swishing sound, catches the troll's attention. The troll's instinctual alertness causes it to rise abruptly, its eyes scanning the surroundings for the source of the disturbance, yet finding nothing amiss. Meanwhile, perched atop a charred and weathered wooden cross, a crow emits a series of eerie chirps. The burnt cross stands as a mysterious testament to some event long past. An eerie quietness envelops the scene, causing a sense of drowsiness and weakness to wash over the troll, its senses seemingly lulled by the peculiar calmness of the moment. Without warning, a sudden, sharp impact strikes the troll's neck, causing a jolt of pain to course through its body. In an instant, the troll comprehends the dire situation unfolding before it. As the troll's strength begins to wane, its life force rapidly diminishing due to the injury, it glimpses the visage of a vampire emerging from the shadows. The vampire's eyes gleam with an otherworldly hunger, fixated upon the troll's vulnerable neck.

The vampire lunges forth, its fangs bared, and begins to feed upon the troll's neck. Blood seeps from the wound, mingling with the dampness of the surroundings, as the troll's life force steadily drains away. The grim night had been filled with unexpected events. The vampire, with a swift and graceful movement, disappeared into the darkness as if nothing had transpired. The troll, on the other hand, met a less elegant fate. He stumbled and crashed to the ground with a thunderous thud, dropping his prized pork leg in the process. The impact of his fall caused a mini earthquake, shaking the ground beneath him.

Approaching daylight, bringing an end to the eerie and eventful night. As the two young females approached the scene, they noticed the grim sight before them. One of them, with dark black hair and brown eyes, stood at 5'6" and weighed around 130 pounds. The other had dirty blond hair and blue eyes, was five feet tall, and also weighed 130 pounds. The unpleasant smell of decay filled the air, and flies swarmed around the pork leg and the lifeless body. One of the young women couldn't help but think the deceased resembled a troll, although she knew such creatures didn't exist. In response, she quickly reached for her phone to call the police.

"Need a police officer," she said, her voice trembling with unease, "I stumbled upon a corpse. Looks like some kind of troll, something killed him. My name is Skarlett Blair; I found it while running with a friend. It has an unpleasant smell, a rotting stench."

On the other end of the line, the dispatcher expressed confusion at her description.

"Stay there, Miss Blair, while we send a police vehicle to your location," they replied. {Laughter} in the background while hanging up.

Her friend realized how funny it felt to say it out loud. As they both turned their attention to the unexpected arrival. The young child, no older than sixteen or seventeen, stood before them with wide eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. The bluish light that had surrounded the child dissipated, leaving them standing there in disbelief. Skarlett and Aria found themselves in a strange and wondrous world. The moment the tree started to fall toward them, they had vanished, only to reappear on an emerald-green grass. All around them, there were mythical and magical creatures unlike anything they had ever seen before. Giant birds soared through the sky, their colorful feathers glistening in the sunlight. A majestic dragon soared gracefully, carrying a rider on its back. The dragon's scales shimmered with various colors, and the rider seemed at one with the beast. A large, shimmering ocean in the distance. It was teeming with aquatic creatures. One of the sirens, perched on a colossal rock, seemed wary of their presence. She gazed at outlanders with caution, her eyes reflecting her fear. With a wave of her hand, she summoned a shimmering wall of water, as if to create a barrier to protect herself from the newcomers. a flying horse descended from the sky, gracefully landing near them. The creature, with wings outstretched, seemed struck by their presence. Its eyes conveyed a mix of curiosity and caution, as if assessing the newcomers.