# 8 ~ Falling for you

You can go watch the video above on YouTube of mine. 'PazaoXiong'

☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎

A couple of hours later, you wake up and see that Chanyeol was no where near. You get up and went out of your room to get some fresh air.

"Yu!!!" Lisa came running to you and jump right to you making both of you fall.

Lisa: "Yu! I was worried about you so much! How are you feeling now?!" Yelling right into your ear.

You: "I'm fine now... But can you get off me? You're heavy... I... can't... Breathe..."

Lisa gets up and hit your arm

You: "Ouch." Rubbing where she hits you "What was that for?"

Lisa: "I'm not heavy!"

You: "Okay. Whatever. Why didn't you come and visit me?"

Lisa: "I did. But I saw that you were having fun with Chanyeol so I didn't want to disturb you two loving birds" Smirking

> ~ Flashback ~ <

Lisa' s POV

I was worried about Yu after i heard that she was sick. I went to her room and was about to knock on the door. I then heard laughter. I hold the doorknob, turn it and open the door a little. I peek a little to see what's going on. I see that Chanyeol was on top on Yu and was tickling her, so I decided to not bother them and leave.

End of flashback

You hit her arm.

"We are not the loving birds, okay?!" You yell at her

Lisa: "Ouch. Geez. If you're not then why take it so serious? I was just joking, gosh. You are such a strong woman!" Now she's the one rubbing her arm

You two gets up and she stays accompany with you. You both talk about random things.

You: "Lisa."

Lisa:"Hmm?"

You: "Remember when you ask me about my family?"

Lisa: "Yeah... Why?"

You: "I think I'm ready to tell you..."

Lisa: "Really?"

You: "Hmmm... But you must promise me that you won't tell anyone?"

Lisa: "Why not?"

You: "I'm just not ready for people to know about my ugly background yet"

Lisa: "Okay... I promise"

You: "Ummm.... I ran away from home... I hate my father.... He doesn't give me freedom and prison me like I was a prisoner. It's like living in hell. I can't do anything I want. I can't even go out with my friends. I know this matter may sound childish but believe me, if you are in my shoes, you will know this matter is not a joke."

Lisa: "Wow. He's really strict. Are you planning to go back home?"

You: "I don't know. I do but i don't want to be in the same situation again. I admit that I miss my home. I admit I still love my dad although he's very mean sometime... And calling Mr. Park father somehow make me miss my dad a little less. It feels like he's always with me."

Lisa nod

You: "Oh. And my dad is currently sending his people to look for me 24/7. I'm scared, to be honest with you. I don't want to go back. I had to be careful for them not to catch me"

Lisa puts her hand on your shoulder.

Lisa: "Its okay girlfriend. I'll help you. I'll help watch those people for you. I'll tell you if I suspicious anyone"

You: "Thank you" Smiles

As soon as you finish telling her, Chanyeol walk up to you

Lisa: "I think I should leave now. I should leave the two loving birds alone"

You hit her but missed as she ran off first

Lisa bow to chanyeol before walk pass him. He slightly bow to Lisa as well. He came to you with both of his hands behind his back.

Chanyeol: "So.. Why are you out here? You could get sick again. And what did you two talked about? Hmm.." Came very close to you

You take a step back. But he steps a forward. You take a step back again, he did the same. He suddenly hold onto your hips and push you closer to him. You avoid eyes contact with him. So he lift up your chin by using his index and thumb fingers. You now look in his eyes and his eyes was like a deathly poison. You immediately remove his hand from your chin and walk back to your room. You lock the door and lean against it.

You and chanyeol both was putting your hand on your heart at the same time but you are in your room and he is outside of your room.

You took your towel and toothbrush and head out. You open the door and see that chanyeol is still there. You took a quick look at him and walk fast pass him. He knows that you are going shower since you are holding a towel and toothbrush. He waits for you for a couple of minutes. You came back with the towel on your head. You look at him.

You: "You still here? Why aren't you leaving yet?"

Chanyeol: "I'm waiting for you"

You:"For what"

Chanyeol: "To making sure that you take your medicine."

You:"Urgh! I'm not sick anymore. I don't need to take it"

Chanyeol: "Yes you still need to take it" Said Chanyeol

You:"No I don't" you argue back

Chanyeol: "Do you want me to use the same method like before?"

You went in your room. He follows from behind. You glare at him and he smirks.

You: "Can you please leave my room? I need to change." He looks at you. Up to your head, down to your feel and realize that you were just wearing the Eberjey Gisele Short PJ.

You: " What are you looking at!?" You yell at him, trying to covering yourself with the towel you have

Chanyeol: "Sorry." Look away "I'll go wait outside. Call me when your done" Leaves 

Before he leaves, you said,

You: "Wait... Why would you wait?" He close the door before he can what you said. 

You tilt your head and went to change. 

You came back to your bed and see Chanyeol siting on your bed with his leg cross and spinning the keys around his index finger. 

You: "How can you get in here? I locked the door already."

He walk to you and swing the keys in front of your face. 

"I have a copy keys to your room" He says.

You: "Give me that." You try to take it but he raise up his arm so you can't reach it. 

"I said give it to me" You jump, trying to get it but then slip and falls onto your bed and on him.

You look at each other for a couple seconds. He stare at your lips and back to you. You grab the keys from his hand and gets up. You fix yourself and he sit up. 

You: "You can leave now" He stands on his feet and lean forward to you

Chanyeol: "See you tomorrow" Smile and walk out

You smile after he walks out