#5 ~ Flower field

"You want to go out? I'll take you somewhere. I think you might like it" you nod.

He came to you and reach his hand to you. You look at him without saying a word. Then you just walk pass him. As you walk pass him, he smiles and follow after you.

> ~ After a couple of minutes of walking ~ <

You walk behind Chanyeol with just a couple of feet away and was looking down.

You: "where are we going? We've been walking for couple of minutes now. My legs are starting to ache now" You were talking to him without look in front of you. 

Chanyeol stop immediately which you bump your head on his back causing you groaned in pain in your head

Chanyeol: "Did you hit you head?" Rushing over to you. Putting his huge hands of your head to check if there's any big impact on your head.

You: "It's because of you! I bump into your back." You yell at him in a joking way and pout.

Chanyeol: he were a little shock on the suddenly yell "Sorry. I'll be more careful."

He took your hand without saying anything and got you surprise. You look at him with him turning his back on you while walking, back to your hand that was interlock with his and then back to him. You snap out of the thought and tries to focus on the road. (You were in the middle of a forrest)

Chanyeol's POV

I was leading the way to where I want to take Yu. It's been a couple of minutes and she's been so quiet. She follows me from behind with just a couple of feet away. As I was about to turn around, she then said,

Yu: "where are we going? We've been walking for couple of minutes now. My legs are starting to ache now"

I stop and she bump her head on my back causing her to groaned in pain.

I rush over to her, putting my huge hands on her head to check if there's any big impact.

Suddenly she yell in a joking matter way, "It's because of you! I bump into your back."

You: "Sorry. I'll be more careful." I smile at her while she gently rubs her head (wound)

I took her hand and takes her to where I want her to see. I want it to be a part of a memory of us.

~ End of POV ~

Okay we're here.

You look up and saw a beautiful field full with colorful flowers. Your eyes open wide. You let go of Chanyeol's hand and head toward the field. Your smile become bigger as soon as you approach the flowers. (The picture is on the top)

You: "oh my gah. This is so BEAUTIFUL!" You ran around like a little kids who just got the toy they've wanted it for a long time.

"Not as beautiful as you" He said to himself.

He follows you while you jump from one place to another. You were on you knees to smell the scent of the flowers.