#4 ~ Rescue

Author's notes:
I decided to change your name a little since if I kept on saying You, some of you may get confused so imma name her (you) 'Yu' I know it sound the same but at least whenever I said Yu, you know who I was talking about :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran back to your room and lock the door. You lean against it and put you right hand on your chest (heart)

You: "What was that?" You think of what just happened... You shake you head. "snap out of it, Yu!" You took a quick shower and head to sleep since you have a long day tomorrow.

> ~Morning comes~ <

It was just a normal day. Working all day, from here to there. Cleaning, watching the kids play (guarding them from any injuries or any dangerous activities they're doing), helping other co-workers with their position, welcoming guests/customers, etc. You've been keeping yourself busy for days to keep you away from thinking of your family and of course Chanyeol, to the point that you're lacking yourself of sleep and eating.

During the break time, you went to where you always go to release your stresses. You sit down next to the lake, putting both of your leg down on the water. (Oh, I forgot to mention. The lake are very deep and are very powerful. It can probably pull you into the water if you are not to be careful... I know most lake are not that deep or too powerful but let's just pretend, okay? :D ). While you put your both feet into the water, you went to lala land. You didn't pay any attention to what you are doing so once you know, the water already pull you into the water causing you to inhale lots and lots of water. While you were in the water, you hit your head hard on the rock causing you to lose a little unconsciousness but you manage to keep yourself from fallen asleep. You pop up from the water, trying to inhale as much air as possible before getting drag back down into the water. When your head is above the water, someone sees you and ran and jump into the water without caring how strong the wave of the water is. Once your nearly out of breathe, you were pull out from the water and to the lake-front. You cough all the extra water out and take a good look of who just help you. Once your vision start to clear out you see,

You: "...Mr. Chanyeol?" Breathing hard

Chanyeol: "yes, it's me!" You can see the worries in his eyes. He looks at your wound in your head. "You're... Bleeding..." while gently touching your wound.

You groan in pain "ouch"

"Sorry, sorry" he said

You were too weak to think of anything else so you just put your head on Chanyeol's chest. He carries you back to the resort and ask one of the lady at the front desk to see where your room was. While carrying you back, you look up, you were able to see how worry he was although, his face expression doesn't show it but you can feel it. He lay you down on your bed and ask one of the worker to change your clothes for you. He went out and wait until she finish and went back to you. He sit next to you,seeing you fallen asleep. He put one of his hand on your forehead to see if you have any fever.

Chanyeol: takes a deep sigh "good thing nothing else bad happen to you" he said. He fix up your wound and leaves.

> the next morning <

You wake up and feels the pain in your head. You touch your head and remember what happened yesterday. You realize that your clothes has change and got freaked out. You got out of bed and was getting ready for work. Chanyeol then came to your room.

You: you startle a little "Why are you here?"

Chanyeol: "where are you going?" He stops and stand where he was.

You: "Getting ready for work" You stands up still

He came up to you and push you back to the bed. "What are you doing? You asked him. "Just go back to sleep. You're not going to work today"

You: "but I-" You try to stand back up but he push you back down with both of this hands on your shoulders. (You were sitting)

Chanyeol: "you don't need to worry about work. You need to rest. While looking straight at your eyes causing you to look away.

You: "But..."

then Mr. Park walk in.

You quickly stands up and bow 90 degree to him

Mr. Park: "You can just rest. Don't go to work today. Get a lot of rest" he said politely

You: "Yes, Mr. Park" he smile and walk back out

Chanyeol: turns and looks at you "when I told you to not go to work, you refused. But when my dad ask you to not to work, you agree immediately. Tsk tsk. While shaking his hand and look at you sweetly.

You look down while playing with your fingers.

You: "ummm... Mr. Chanyeol...?"

Chanyeol: "Huh?"

You: "ummm.... did.... did... you change my clothes?" You were feeling shy/embarrassed

He laughed on your reaction

Chanyeol: "Yes I did. Why? You're embarrassed?... Don't worry, I turn off all the light before changing your clothes" While giving you a smirk

Your eyes open wide and your cheek started to turn redder but he didn't see it. You were looking down.

Chanyeol: "I'm just kidding! I ask one of the female worker here to do it" you let out a big sigh of relief.

Then you lay back down on bed. Facing your back at him. He then leave your room.

Hours later you couldn't fall asleep so you went to your window and see children playing around

You: "What do I do now. I can't even go back to work. I'm bored."

Chanyeol suddenly appears, making you back up a little. "then you want to go out? I'll take you somewhere. I think you might like it" you nod.

He came to you and reach his hand to you. You look at him without saying a word. Then you just walk pass him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note:
Sorry guys! I'm bad at explaining things. Hopefully you can imagine what I just write hehe. Have a great day!