SEVEN

BRING IT ON
______________

BRING IT ON______________

______________

IT HAD BEEN A MONTH AND A FEW WEEKS SINCE SOMEONE LAST SAW THALIA MONROE OR HER FRIEND. It was about a month ago that everyone found out what Hayley and Thalia had done to their friend Tyler but they also found out that had Katherine teamed up with Thalia to get the cure to vampirism before the Mystic falls Scooby gang did.

Hayley had left her friend to get more information about her family, Thalia did join her for a while but that was until someone spilled Katherine Pierce's plans to the Salvatores and now the doppelganger had sent vampires after the wolf girl to kill her.

Finally having enough of Katherine's minions following her, Thalia called Klaus. She knew that Katherine was afraid of him, she would back down.

Thalia emerged from a small store by a truck stop parking lot somewhere near Mystic Falls. She cautiously looked around as she walked between two eighteen-wheelers. She heard the sound of something hitting metal and she stopped walking only to hear the noise again but from behind her this time.

The girl turned around and spotted a man standing between the two eighteen-wheelers.
He went over to Thalia, using his vamp speed. He grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the side of one of the trucks. She began to choke and gasp for air. The vampire threw her to the ground. Before he could harm the girl any further, Klaus appeared. He to the grabbed the vampire by his jacket and spun him around to face him, "Have a care, mate. That's no way to treat a lady"

With his fangs out and eyes glowing, Klaus bit into the vampire's neck. The vampire screamed. The original stopped feasting on the vamp and threw him against one of the trucks. The vampire fell to the ground.

Klaus faced Thalia, a surprised expression spreading across her face when she saw him, "You came"

"Well, you did say it was urgent" The male extended his hand towards the girl, she took it and he pulled her up from the ground.

Thalia looked over at the vampire Klaus had grown to the ground. He got up and dissapeared, "Oh, don't worry about him, love" The hybrid told the female, "He'll never make it through tomorrow night"

"What if there are more?" The Monroe girl asked.

"You were foolish enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova. She used you to find the cure and now you're nothing but a loose end" Klaus told her, "You'll be lucky if she lets you live"

"You said you would protect me" Thalia reminded him as she shoved her way past the man.

"And I will" Klaus pulled her back, forcing her to face him, "Just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina"

THALIA SAT AT A TABLE IN KLAUS MIKAELSON'S MANSION, ACROSS FROM HER SAT THE HYBRID HIMSELF. The wolf girl, pulling her foot up onto her chair, took a sip of wine while Klaus spoke to her.