SIX

O COME, ALL YE FAITHFUL
______________

O COME, ALL YE FAITHFUL______________

______________

TYLER, HAYLEY, KIM AND THALIA WERE ALL IN THE LOCKWOOD CELLAR AS THEY WAITED FOR ADRIAN TO RETURN FROM KLAUS' MANSION.

"This is ridiculous" Kimberley complained as she sat down on the steps that lead out of the cellar.

"You're free to leave" Thalia told the girl.

"I'm sick of taking his crap" Adrian spoke, announcing his presence as he made his way down to the cellar, "I should rip his throat out, see if he can boss us around without a larynx"

The werewolf descendants faced their friend, "You won't have to take it much longer" Tyler said.

Kim approached the alpha, "You keep saying that but here we are, hiding, plotting a revolution that's never gonna happen.

Hayley chuckled, "Well, never say never. And never say we don't pull through"

The female hybrid crossed her arms, "What are you on about?"

"We found the witch that's gonna save your lives" Thalia revealed.

"Are you serious?"

Tyler slung an arm around the she wolves, "We promised you guys we'd free you from Klaus. You did your part by breaking your sire bond, now Hayley, Tal and I are gonna do ours"

Thalia and Hayley's gazes met as the hybrids cheered, their job had gotten a lot more complicated ever since they went to the professor the previous night. Shane had convinced the girls to help him finalize his plan and in return, he would help them find out how to meet their parents again but in order for that to happen, they had to sacrifice everything.

THE MONROE GIRL STOOD IN FRONT OF A MIRROR IN TYLER'S HOUSE AS SHE AND HER FRIEND GOT READY FOR THE WINTER  WONDERLAND CHARITY EVENT.

Hayley entered the bedroom to see her friend checking herself out, "Oh my god, you look like an actual girl in that dress"

Thalia scowled as she zipped her dress up, "So, Tal. Who are you dressing up for?" Hayley smirked, "A psychotic hybrid perhaps?"

The Monroe girl sighed. She had let it slip once or twice that she  found Klaus somewhat attractive and Hayley hadn't let it go eversince, "Please. I'm dressing up for myself, unlike you" The older wolf eyed her friend's dress, "You trying to look good for a special someone? Ty?"