"Wow guy's this looks great!" Bucky says while being awestruck by the room. 

"It was fun!"Natasha said

"So what's next?" Bucky asked excitedly. 

"We planned on taking you for an early morning shopping spree," Tony said

"Really? What are we shopping for?" Bucky asked confused

"Well you need new clothes," Tony said

"Why? What's wrong with my clothes?!"

"They're lame James. We planned on getting you a few everyday shirts, some pants that don't have rips in them, and a nice date suit." 

"Also a nice outfit for you to wear today!" Wanda comments

"Who's buying?" Bucky asks not wanting to spend money

"Tony this was your idea!" Natasha says, "This should be your money!"

"Fine," Tony says

"Let's go!" Bruce says

~~~ Time skip through shopping ~~~ 

"Well thank God that's finally done!" Bucky says walking out of the suit shop. 

"Hey at least you look okay now," Pietro says laughing 

"It's my birthday shouldn't you be nice to me!" Bucky says playfully punching his arm. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." 

"So what now." Bruce looked at his watch. It was 10:30.

"Well we skipped breakfast and it's not quite lunch so we could have a birthday brunch," Bruce explained. 

"Okay"

~~~ Time skip through brunch. OHHHHH So much bacon! ~~~

They had an amazing brunch at this cute little dinner around the corner from where Bucky live. They laughed there butt's off and had just the best time but Natasha could see there was something wrong with Bucky.

"Hey, Buck what's wrong?" She asked as the walked out of the diner back to Bucky's place. 

"I just really miss Steve. It's the first birthday we've had since things got back to normal and stupid Fury had to take it all away from us." He said screeching that last part.  

"Well why don't we go home and try to play some fun party games to get your mind off of that?"

she says trying to comfort Bucky while side hugging him.

~~~ Time skip through party game ~~~

Bucky still missed Steve but was having a great time. 

"I think it's cake time!" Pietro yells. 

"Hell yeah!" Tony calls out. 

They all go grab some cake. It was Steves shield with "Happy Birthday Bucky!!!" And under that, it had three X's. 

"Steve designed the cake," Bruce explained taking a piece and giving it to Bucky. Bucky smiled at this. 

They all ate their cake talking and laughing playing some more games. All of a sudden the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it," Natasha said before shoving another piece of cake into her mouth. When she got to the door a mailman stood with a very large package. 

"This is for James Barnes." He said after pushing the package through the door. 

"Thanks." She said a little confused. He nodded at her and walked out the door. She turned to the rest of the group. They all looked confused. 

"Does it say who it's from?" Wanda asked. Nat shook her head and tried to push the box near the rest of the presents. She couldn't move it.

"No, it just say's open last. All I know is it's extremely heavy." 

"Well, why don't we open presents now?" Bruce askes

"Sure!" Bucky said excitedly. The all sat around the table where Bucky's presents were. Tony got him some high tech watch thingy. Nat got him a new computer so he can skype Steve when either of them are on missions. Bruce got him some combat boots. Wanda got him a desktop bow and arrow and also a mug. Pietro got him an American flag speedo as a prank gift and a few fancy dancy wines as a real gift. 

"Thank you guys so much," Bucky said pulling them into a group hug. 

"Always," Natasha said with a smile, "all that's left now is the mystery gift."

"Are you sure it didn't say who it's from?" Bucky asked not really wanting to open this random box.

"It didn't say anything. It's just wrapped up in this red wrapping paper." Natasha said

"Well okay.. here goes nothing."  He slowly tore off the wrapping paper and then slowly opened the box. 

"SURPRISE" Steve yelled jumping out of the box. Bucky immediately latched onto him.

"Mine," Bucky hissed at the rest of the group. Everyone laughed. 

"You are just the cutest!" Steve said kissing Bucky's nose. 

"I know."

A/N: I know I suck but I forgot that yesterday we had the rehearsal wedding so I couldn't finish to go up right away. So I closed My computer and nothing saved... Fml. Anyways today was the wedding! It was absolutely beautiful! I somehow got this up with the drive up to it and the drive to the reception. I wanted to make the ending a little better but since it's there was the wedding I didn't have time. Hope you enjoyed anyways! 

PS. Thank you for over 100 reads! That's more than I could have imagined. 

                                                                                  Much love, Mamuah