Chapter 18|Text From Mom

I've been so motivated to write today and yesterday. Because right after I finished chapter 17, I went and wrote the first 750+ words. This is the best weekend ever! 2/9/2018 XD

(Yep. This note was written 2 weeks and a day ago)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Her eyes fluttered shut when he leaned in to press his warm lips against her own pair of lips that were softer than feathers. He held onto her waist tighter, pulling her closer to his chiseled chest as her arms were wrapped around his thick, strong neck.

His tongue licked her lower lip, tasting her strawberry flavoured lipstick. He chuckled thinking about her obsession with the red fruit. Granting him his entrance, he slipped his tongue in to dance with he--

"Oh, my god!" Erza gasped as she sat up from her bed with wide eyes. She started to pant as she replayed the dream in her mind. While it kept on replaying, the blush on her face kept on shifting to darker and darker shades.

She looked around to find the room dark before she spun her head to the other side of the bed. There he was. Wrapped in his blanket as he slept without a bother. She sighed as she lied back down. She pushed her blanket away, even though the room was freezing due to the temperature of their air conditioner, but she felt as if the air around her was humid.

She rolled over to face him and realised that they had forgotten to put the barrier up last night. "Pulling her closer to his chiseled che--" she shook away the thoughts and quickly turned to the other side, letting her back face him.

She decided to forget the ludicrous dream and shut her eyes tightly. Just as she was about to fall into slumber, she felt him rolling over closer to her. She was tempted to turn around to face him, but she held back the urge and kept her eyes close.

When she felt him move again, she froze. She tried to breathe properly, but she couldn't as she held her stomach in. Out of a sudden, a pair of warm, wet lips landed on her shoulder. She tried to move her arm, but without a warning, his own pair of arms slid around her waist. Erza knew her heartbeat was going faster and she couldn't stop it. She could feel his bare, toned chest against her clothed back.

She gasped when his hand made contact with her bare stomach underneath her tank top. It started to rise higher, but she immediately snapped back to herself and elbowed his chest.

"Nghf!" he grunted in pain as his eyes shot wide open. She was about to elbow him again, because he didn't move from earlier's attack, but he quickly caught her arm. Realising the situation, he took his lips away and slid his arms off. "I'm so sorry!" He sat up.

She sat up too, but didn't face him. She couldn't after what she had just experienced.

"You must've been dreaming some crap," she blurted out. That assumption must've came from her own lustful dream.

"Uh, I don't know. I don't really remember my dream," he replied.

"Just admit it. It's pretty normal, reall--" she stopped mid-sentence when she accidentally turned her head around. Her eyes was met with his toned muscle and just as the dream described, chiseled chest. Not that she wasn't aware that he had abs before, but--

"Erza?" he called.

"Huh?" Her eyes darted away from his chest to meet his eyes.

"You didn't finish your sentence," he said.

"N-never mind! Good n-night!" she stammered as she immediately lied back down and pulled her covers above her head in embarrassment. She didn't need a mirror to know that her face was dyed red as the shade rivaled with the colour of her hair. Thank God the lights were off. If not, he would've questioned as to why her face was so red.