Chapter 11|Baseball Game

HEY THERE! LATE UPDATE? YES. I KNOW. I'M SO SORRY! I'VE BEEN UPDATING LATE THESE DAYS! I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY, BUT I FORGOT. IM SO SORRY!

I'm also writing this book, which I plan to publish once I'm finish with it. Hopefully I won't be impatient and publish it before I'm even finish with it. Cuz it had happened twice.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Hey, Jellal. I'm sorry. I can't come to the baseball game with you. I have to babysit,”  Kagura said through the phone.

“Oh. It's fine,” he lied.

“Have fun!”

“You too,” then he hung up and sighed in disappointment. Just when he wanted to go on date, something just had to get in his way.

“So what are you going to do with that spare ticket?” asked Laxus, whom was playing a game on his XBox.

“I don't know,” he replied and got off the couch.

“Why don't you put a few names in a box and pick a random one out? The name you get will go with you,” Lucy suggested, coming out of the kitchen with her hot cocoa.

“I can write the names!” Levy volunteered, following Lucy out of the kitchen with a book in her hand.

“I don't think that's necessary. He can just pick someone he wan-- Ow!” Lucy stepped on Gray’s foot. “What was that for?!” he yelled and spilled her cocoa on her shirt, causing her to gasp.

“You did not just do that!” she yelled. She grabbed Levy’s book and hit his head. “This was one of my favourite shirts!”

“Hey! That was a book! I thought you respected books!” Levy yelled.

“I'm sor--” she got cut of by Laxus’ “insult”. It wasn't much of an insult, but it was to her.

“You know? Every shirt is your favourite.” He didn't intend to join in the argument, but he felt like what he said was needed.

“No! Not every--”

“Yes, every shirt, Lu-Chan. When someone does something to your shirt, you'll go all, ‘this shirt is my favourite!’, ‘this blouse was expensive!’, ‘this--”

“Who's side are you on?!” she yelled.

“Can we just make the random-name-box thingy?” Jellal asked, breaking up the argument.

“Wait here. I'll go grab a box, a paper, a--”

Jellal stopped the chatterbox, “just get on with it already.”

After Levy went upstairs, Lucy glared at Gray and ordered him to make her a new cocoa. He refused, which caused him to get stepped on the same foot again.

“Here,” Levy handed out the box to Jellal. He closed his eyes and picked a random paper with an unknown name, until he read it. Unfortunately for him, it spelt ‘Erza’.

“Why the heck is her name in here?!” he yelled. “She is from a rival’s group and you think I'm going to hang out with a rival?! Would you hang out with an enemy?!”

“Chill. You don't want to waste a ticket,” replied Laxus.

“Can't you come with me?” he whined.

“I'll come with you and knight obsessed, if  you buy my ticket.”

“No. I meant, you come with me instead of Miss Cakey.” Have you wondered if they're still kids at heart? Considering all of their insults are childish.