Chapter 4|Mission Best Friend's Happiness

Erza’s P.O.V

"Did you saw me... just now...?" I asked blushing. "What do you mean?" Jellal asked confused. "When you opened my door... Did you saw my umm,... body...?" I asked blushing even more. There was a moment of silence.

“No. My eyes don't really care about body, so it didn't want to see you ug--” “Alright! Alright! I just needed an answer! I don't care about whatever you think!” I shouted. Seriously. The nerve of that guy. “Yeesh. Well I'm going to bed.” He said as he got up from the couch. “I'll be awake at noon, by the way, so don't you dare wake me up.” I said then walked upstairs to my room.

Jellal’s P.O.V

I, for some reason, couldn't get myself to tell Erza the truth... I actually did umm, saw her... But damn, they were bi-- STOP THAT, JELLAL!!! YOU PERVERT!!! Oh, well. I guess she is right. I hate it when she's right.

Erza’s P.O.V

Oh, god. Why am awake at such a time. It's Saturday I woke up at seven in the morning. Wow. Just great. (Note the sarcasm)

I am so hungry, but I want to go back to sleep~! At the same time, I have to go to the bathroom. Ugh. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom. After that, I took my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth in front of the mirror.

I looked at the mirror and I somehow imagined Jellal beside me. I was squeezing the toothpaste in his eyes. I loved my imagination.

After I brushed my teeth, I went downstairs and made pancakes for myself. Jellyfish is going to make breakfast himself.

Jellal’s P.O.V

I went out of my bathroom after I took my nice warm bath. I think I just heard some noise downstairs. Weird. I thought Erza is the person to wake up late on weekends. She also said that she'll be up at noon today. I usually wake up at 6:30 in the morning. I don't want to ruin my sleeping time.

I have planned all the pranks I want to use on Erza. First I'll....

Erza’s P.O.V

Man, I love my breakfast. Even though it's very simple. It was just two pieces of pancakes, with syrup and butter on it, two strawberries on the side, and a hot mug of strawberry milk. (A/N: I'm hungry. T^T)

“Good morning, Scarlet.” I heard a husky voice said. “There goes my lovely morning.” I said as I turned around and saw Jellal shirtless. He was only in his black jeans. “Put a shirt on, will ya?” I said annoyed. “I live here, so I can do whatever I want.” I rolled my eyes.

“What's for breakfast?” He asked. “You're making your own breakfast.” “That's so mean of you, Strawberry Fatso.” He whined. “I'm not fat, you idiotic Jelly Bean!” I shouted. “I wonder what you meant by that. I mean, you are really fat.” Jellal said emphasizing the word ‘are’ and ‘fat’. I know what he’s trying to do. He's trying to get me mad! Well guess what? That won't be happening, because I will be ignoring him.

“Do we have eggs, Strawberry Cheesecake Obsessed Fatso?” He smirked. Just ignore him, Erza. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore... Ack! No. Don't be mad. Don't let him win. Ignore. “I guess the number 1 Queen Strawberry Cheesecake Obsessed ELEPHANT is deaf.” He said emphazing ‘elephant’. He had to go that far. Just cool down and relax. But seriously That is such a long insult name.