DAMAGED GOODS| 10

Dave

Aaliyah made the kids sleep in their bed last night, and I'm very much thankful for it. Hope didn't leave without a fight though. Right now Liyah was asleep drooling on my chest.

My phone rings loudly causing Liyah to groan. Picking it up I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Ayo Dave" my manager says

"Wassup?" I ask moving Liyah to the side, sitting up

"I need you back in the studio man"

"Ight when?"

"Tomorrow night"

"Does it have to be tomorrow? I'm with my girl"

"Yes it has to be tomorrow"

I sighed and hung up, laying on my back I stared at the ceiling thinking. Liyah woke up irritated and moved back on top of me.

"Why did you move me?" She asks speaking into my neck

I ignored her question and threw the covers over us before going to sleep. Her hands made their way to my hair then she sighed adjusting her lower half on mine.

*
*
*
*

Hearing low moans my eyes fluttered open. Aaliyah was reaching for something but couldn't get it. She was in a straddling position, every time she would move she brushed herself against my morning wood.

Letting go of her thighs I gently pushed her away. She got her phone and came back to me. Looking at it she threw it and got out of the bed.

"Liyah" I said in my groggy morning voice

"Yeah?" She asks from the bathroom

I got up then went to her. She was sitting on the counter brushing her teeth. She grabbed my member while laughing.

"What's up?" I ask getting my toothbrush

"It's so big" she murmurs rubbing it

"Mhm now let it go befo' I bust a nut in yo hand"

She closed the bathroom door before pulling out my pants.

"Whatcha doing?"

Liyah finished brushing her teeth then wiped her face. She got on her knees rubbing her thumb across my tip. Her hands moved up and down on my shaft sending shots of pleasure through my body.

I threw my head back while groaning getting the all too familiar tight feeling in the bottom of my stomach. Just as I was about to nut Aaliyah stopped.

"Aaliyah" I groan looking down at her

"Huh?" she asks looking up at me

I took my shaft and started beating it until I released it all over her face. Feeling satisfied I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth.

"Dave" she whines washing her face "it's in my hair"

"Ain't nobody tell you to tease me like that"

She mumbled cuss words under her breath before smacking my ass. Scoffing I pushed her away playfully.

"Bitch" she mumbles washing her hands

"Hoe"

"Fuck you"

"Alright come on" I grabbed her hand and led her back to the room but stopped when I saw Kairi sleeping on the bed

"Man when the fuck did she get in here?" I groan turning to Liyah