DAMAGED GOODS| 7

3 months later

Dave

Aaliyah and I have been FaceTiming each other every day for the past three months. She's become my best friend within that time we put into each other lowkey. We've been treating each other like we're dating as well.

I also got Rose to give me full custody of Kairi.

Kairi and I are currently getting on my private jet I bought last month. I'm taking her to California to meet Hope and Aaliyah. Nobody knows anything about this except Mike.

"Dada, I wanna go bye-bye" she whines looking around bored

"We should be landing in a few minutes Kai"

"Okay"

Minutes later we landed and got off the jet. Mike came and took us to Aaliyah's condo. We changed into our swimwear and took a picture for Instagram by the pool.

188,273 likesdaveeast me & my twin @aaliyahgrace wya baby?👀❤️View all 1,893 comments

188,273 likes
daveeast me & my twin @aaliyahgrace wya baby?👀❤️
View all 1,893 comments

Makayla.fisher come see me, daddy, lemme show you what this tongue do
aaliyahgrace omg my babies! I'm leaving the shop, I'm coming now boo!❤️❤️❤️
mikemike y'all niggas never give me my damn credits🙄🖕🏽

I looked up at Mike and flicked him off. He scoffed and walked to the other side of the pool. Kairi got off her chair and pulled me from mines.

"Get in the pool, dada"

Walking to the stairs I got in with Kairi behind me. Swimming to the middle I waited for her to do the same. I made her get swimming lessons last year so she knew how to swim if she ever fell in while I wasn't around.

Thirty minutes went by of us playing in the pool before we got out. Just as I sat down Aaliyah came running towards me screaming my name. Kairi spotted Hope and went dashing towards her.

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe your here!" She squeals sitting on my wet body hugging me

"Wassup baby" I chuckle hugging her back

"Hey boo" she cheese into my chest

I looked behind Aaliyah and seen Kairi on the other side of pool talking to Hope.

"I'm glad they're getting along so well"

"Me too, I brought cupcakes and cookies" Liyah grins

"What kind of cupcakes?"

"Um chocolate with vanilla icing"