DAMAGED GOODS| 6

Aaliyah

I told Mike about the situation I had at my store earlier and now he wants to go out and find the man. I got Mike to take out my braids while I played in Hope's hair.

"Wait you mean to tell me Dave heard the whole thing?"

"Mmhm the whole conversation" I nod "That was so embarrassing"

"Embarrassing?"

"Yes embarrassing. He probably thinks I'm some broken bitch that doesn't know what to do with her life"

"For starters, you aren't broken and I'm sure he doesn't think that at all"

"I hope not, I'd hate for him to think of me like that"

"Alright change the subject I ain't no female, you already got me taking out yo hair"

"Are you almost done? My butt hurt" I whine

"Yeah, when I get done we leaving"

"I gotta wash my hair first"

"We don't have time for that" was all he said

When we got done I ran upstairs to my bathroom in my room and washed my hair.

Drying it I braided it down and put a wig on, changing my outfit I went back downstairs.

"I'm ready"

"Took you long enough" Mike scoffs walking out the door with Hope

Grabbing my keys and phone I left the house. Making sure I locked the door I headed for the parking lot.

The first stop was Mike's mother's house.

"Mike take a few pictures for me" I handed him my phone and got onto my car

"Aight I got it now get down"

"Wait take a few more"

Ms.Ann, Mike's mom came outside and told us to come inside. When we got to the porch I made Mike take three more pictures of me.

"Thanks, babe" I chuckle blowing him a kiss

"Fuck you" he scoffs

Editing the pictures I posted them on Instagram.

170,391 likesaaliyahgrace 4'11 yet they still look up to me!View all 1,782 comments

170,391 likes
aaliyahgrace 4'11 yet they still look up to me!
View all 1,782 comments

mikemike give me my credits
taylormack yessss bitch😍😍😍

daveeast what happened to my call back? but any way you look good mamas😍😍
aaliyahgrace Ima call you back boo @daveeast😊❤️

makayla.fisher look at this bitch @bria
daveeast smh @makayla.fisher did you restock on your meds yet? Chlamydia's on help it's self

I was laughing so hard I got a headache. Dave is canceled until further notice.

Mike and Ms.Ann talked for a while before we left to get lunch. Hope has been so clingy to me since I had the altercation with her dad this morning.

We ate at  IHOP before going to the movies then the park. Mike and I waited for Hope to go play with the other kids but she just stayed by my side.

"Pooh, are you okay?"

"Yes ma'am" she nods looking at her surroundings

"Then go play"

"I wanna stay with you"

I nodded FaceTiming Dave. He answered just when I was about to hang up. We exchanged smiles before Kairi popped up in his camera asking for Hope.

Hope's head swung in my direction and took my phone.

"Hi" She giggles running away with my phone

"Well damn" I laugh

Mike and I talked for about an hour before Hope came back saying she was ready to leave. My phone was on forty percent when she gave it back to me, no wonder why she wants to leave.

Surprisingly Kairi was still on the phone. She looked at me and started smiling hard.

"Are you Hope's mommy?"

"Yes" I nod grinning

"So pretty!" She giggles running around with the camera in her face

"Kairi! Give me my damn phone girl!" I heard Dave yell

"Catch me" Kairi shouts running faster

Dave finally caught up with her and snatched his phone from her out of breath.

"Hey boo" I greet him smiling

"Wassup" he pants

"You're so outta shape" I chuckle getting into the car

We spent the next four hours talking about our day and his music. He told me Kairi started calling Hope her bestfriend and how she gets upset when he tells her she can't keep Hope to herself.

Posting a picture I took earlier today I went to sleep.

157,462 likesaaliyahgrace pose baby the cameras are on you✨View all 2,0251 comments

157,462 likes
aaliyahgrace pose baby the cameras are on you
View all 2,0251 comments

mikemike photo credits go to me!💆🏽‍♂️
daveeast A queen😍😍❤️

Tossing and turning in bed, I realized I couldn't sleep alone. Tiptoeing in Hope's room I took her and laid her in my bed. Closing my eyes I fell into a deep sleep.

🥀•DAMAGED•🥀GOODS•🥀