I looked down at Yui's picture and slowly picked it up before wiping some tears. I am a bad sister that I never have protected her from anything. She doesn't deserve being on this hell hole. I began to sob and feel on my knees holding the picture to my chest. My mother is gone and now my sister is in danger. This is all my fault.

I heard the door opened and I looked up to see the same man. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He kept dragging me until we entered two brown doors. He opened them and there was three boys there. One with a blonde hair covering one of his eye wearing pink clothes, one covered in bandages grey hair, another with a strict face and black hair. I saw Yui and I yanked my wrist away running towards her. She saw me and stood up running towards me to.

I then hugged her as she hugged me back and we both cried.

"Y-you came for me." She sobbed and I stroke her hair.

"I will never leave you, I promise you that. I will protect you even if it cost me my life." I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"Yuma, who is this woman?" I heard someone ask.

"I have no idea, but she did claim sow her sister." I then looked at them and placed you behind me.

"Masochist neko-chan has a sister? She's pretty." The blond man smiled, but I won't fall for it.

"I see. She will be staying with us. We don't want the sakamaki knowing that she ran off to be with her sister." He sound a lot like Reiji.

"Half bloods of course." I muttered.

"Oh so you know about us?" He looked at me impressed.

"Well you smell like one and you look like one so it's not hard to know what you are." I said with a venom tone.

"Hmm, I don't like your attitude."

"Neither do I like yours. Seriously kidnapping someone's sister isn't a very gentleman act. Yes, you may be handsome to others, but your looks won't work on me. Your like all the vampires. Arrogant, selfish and they all care about is blood."

"Don't you dare compare us to those pure bloods. We are different then them!" He said angrily.

"Puhleeaase. You can't even control your anger. So don't say all of you are different cause the next thing that me and my sister know that you will suck our blood and make us your blood bank. I have seen my sister been through that pain and I don't want to watch her suffer from it! I won't let you!" I shouted at them.

They all stared at me shocked.

"Aren't you a brave one. You are my type of gal." The blonde one said.

"I see. Since we won't let you leave, we will introduce ourselves. My name is Ruki Mukami, I am the eldest. That is Kou the second eldest, Yuma the third and Azusa the fourth." He pointed at each one.

"Iris...what should we do?" Yui whispered.

"I don't know, but I'm staying here with you and I won't see you in pain anymore." I turned my head and looked at her giving her a sweet smile.

She grabbed my hand and held it tightly as I turned my head to look at them. Before I knew it Yuma grabbed Yui from behind and appeared next to them.

"YUI!!!" I shouted and she began to thrash and struggle.

"IRIS HELP..." She was then cut off when Yuma bit her neck.

"YOU BASTARDS!" I shouted at them.

I began to see red and loose control. I didn't know what to do. I failed her...I failed again.

Ruki POV

Her eyes they became pure black and her aura is darker. Who is this woman? She then charged towards us and we all dodged her.

"Yuma take eve upstairs now." Yuma nodded and teleported away.

She then grabbed a dagger from her back and held it backwards. She has a blank face and she was fast like us. She then charged towards me and tried to slice me, but I dodged quickly.

"Kou distract her, Azusa hold her when she's distracted. We have to knock her out." They nodded.

Kou began to distract her and before Azusa could hold her. Her head turned towards him and kicked him on the chest causing him to hit the wall.

"Azusa!" I shouted and looked her with anger, but her's is fully dark.

Kou kicked her face and she fell on the ground causing her to drop the dagger. Regret flashed in his eyes and Kou kneeled moving her light purple hair off her face. Her cheek was red and it would have a bruise as anger began to build me up.

"WHAT THE HELL KOU?! I SAID WE NEED TO KNOCK HER OUT!! NOT HIT HER!" I shouted at him.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT!! I SAVED YOUR ASS SO YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL!" He shouted back.

"SHES A WOMAN FOR CHRIST SAKE!!" Regret hit him again as he looked down on the girl.

He picked her head up gently and placed it on his lap. I haven't seen this kind of emotion from Kou and it seems that he cared deeply about her. I can't say I felt the same. Azusa stood next to me as he looked at her too.

"Will...she be..fine?" He asked concerned.

"She will. Let's put her to bed. She'll need to rest." I was then about to pick her up when Kou growled at me which shocked me.

"Don't.Touch.Her.You.Prick." He said slowly as he glared at me before looking down at her and caressed her cheek that he didn't hit.

I sighed and tried to pick up the dagger when it burned me causing me to hiss in pain.

"You okay...Ruki?" Azusa asked.

"I'm fine, just don't touch the dagger. I'll be in my room." I then teleported away.