Chapter 4

I put on my uniform and brushed my hair. I was 10 minutes early meaning I have time to make myself some sugary snacks to bring for school. I baked 5 pieces of chocolate chip cookies and 5 pieces of velvet cookies putting all of them in a small separate plastic bags. I put them in my back and washed and placed everything back to where they were.

I walked out the kitchen and towards the entrance hall seeing the four brothers talking. I hid behind the wall so they couldn't see as I listen.

"Do you really think she's Dru?"

"Yes, I believe she is. She looks just like Iris with her purple hair and eyes."

"She could just be the reincarnation of her you know..."

"Shu has a point. Slut-Chan or little butterfly can be the reincarnation of Iris. I mean, Dru has been gone for years now and father hasn't found her."

"I miss Little butterfly, don't you miss her to teddy?"

"We all miss her Kanato and let's not forget about her cause that will be the last thing I'll do."

I felt my heart shattered and familiar about the name Dru. I touched my butterfly pendant that I always have in my neck when I was living in the streets. I haven't opened it yet and besides I don't want to open it until my 18th Birthday which will be in 8 months. (Yes I haven't mentioned a necklace cause I always forget things ok!) I walked towards them pretending I didn't heard anything.

"Hey guys, what's all the fuzz about?" I looked at them.

"Nothing, Miss Iris. We are just talking about our schedule." Reiji says.

"You didn't hear anything, did you?"

"No, I didn't actually I was at the kitchen just cooking lunch." I smiled at them.

Time skipped as butterflies flutter~

The free time bell rung and we all got up. I walked out of the classroom and walking towards the staircase to the room when I heard a familiar shriek. I quickly ran and saw Kanato angry and Yui looking at him in fear.

"I don't like coffee! Coffee is bitter!" He shouted as I looked at the spilled coffee on the floor.

I took out two bags of my cookies and walked towards Kanato handing the bag to him.

"Cookies! Cookies are sweet, right teddy." He says as he took it from my hand and grabbing a cookie out the bag eating it.

"Thanks Iris-Chan." I smiled and nodded.

"Does anyone know where my bag is?" Yui asked.

"I put it on the roof because your mean." Kanato said.

"I'll go get it." I walked up the roof and opened the door to see Yui's bag at the side.

I grabbed her bag and before I could walk downstairs I then heard someone talking.

"Stars may shine, but your heart is brighter. No, that's not right." I peeked to see Laito looking up the sky.

I shook my head and walked downstairs handing Yui her bag.

"Thanks." She muttered and walked away.

I noticed Kanato disappeared as well with my cookies. I sighed thinking that I don't have anything for lunch. I walked around the hall minding my own business when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see no one. I shrugged and kept walking towards the library.

I entered the library to see small amount of people walking around aisle to aisle and picking up books of their interest. This may be night school, but it's nice to see people using the library to study (unlike Yui). I walked down the aisle to the B section to look for butterflies. I stopped and looked to see Ayato reading a butterfly book. I smiled as he flip page by page reading or looking at the pictures.