Chapter 1

I'm sorry people if I don't give it space. It's because my dad took my phone so I have to write on my computer. I hope you all understand and I'm trying my best to write as much as I can. Wish me luck for getting my phone back!!- Love Author-chan <3

I slowly opened my eyes and squinted because of a shining light. I covered my eyes shielding it. when I looked down I see the most beautiful place that I could have ever imagined. The sun shines down towards the bright green grass as the trees sway left from the gentle breeze of the wind. my light purple braided hair moved left as well. I looked down to see that I'm still wearing the same outfit ever since I arrived at the Sakamaki mansion. I wore a blue ripped skinny jeans, white sleeved top that show a little bit of my breast and the logo saying "Rock the world with Peace" with a peace sign, blue sneakers with butterfly designs, and my favorite black fluffy coat. I looked around the place and a purple butterfly appeared and flew straight towards me. I followed it with my eyes until it stopped right in front of me. "Hey there." I greeted the butterfly.

I slowly reached towards it until she flew away towards the woods. "Hey! Wait a moment!" I shouted towards the butterfly and followed it. It wasn't really hard to track since it has shiny purple wings. I then stopped towards a beautiful waterfall. I looked around for the butterfly, but it seems that it has flown away. I walked towards the river and knelt down looking at my reflection from the clear water. My image was beautiful and I always loved my purple eyes. That's the only thing I could always love about myself is my eyes. They always say the eyes are the doorway to your soul. "That is true, my child." A voice said. I then sat up and looked around and saw the woman from before sitting down on a black metal chair with a metal table in front of her. On the table, it has a tray with a blue teapot that has a butterfly flying, sugar cup, and milk. She has a teacup in front of her that has the same design as the teapot and the other teacup across the table with a black chair tucked in perfectly. She turned her head towards me and smiled. "Come sit with me, child." She offered. I stood up from my spot and walked towards her and sat down across.

She closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air then exhaled after. "I always loved the woods. It makes me relaxed whenever I'm here." She opened her eyes again and took a sipping tea from the cup. She put the cup down so formally and looked at me. "Please have a sip. It tastes better if it's all warmed up." I slowly took a sip of the tea and it tasted sweet. It tasted like honey with almond and herbs. The tea made my throat warm as it slowly warmed me up making me smile.

"It tastes so delicious. Thank you." She waved handoff and gave me a motherly smile. "It was nothing really." She says as she looked at the waterfall and sighed. "As if you are wondering why you are here. Have you ever wondered where your family is and what kind of gift you have?" she looked at me as her light purple eyes stared into my soul. "Yes, I have wondered why I'm here?" I replied. She looks really beautiful when the sun shines towards her making her even more beautiful. "You are my-...reincarnation." She says. I looked at her closely making sure that she's not lying, but she masked it perfectly. "Reincarnation? Why me?" I asked her. She took another sip and set the cup down. "It is because your heart is pure, little butterfly. You made an excellent path to that I myself are really proud of." The way she says words to me it feels like she's my mother giving me a compliment for doing something good at home.

"As for your gift of seeing the past, present and future is only the beginning." She says. "People only used me for that kind of gift." I looked down. "I know, child. I have seen what those people did to you, but I'll assure you that these people you are living with aren't like them. They may be arrogant, naive, strict, creepy, hentai, lazy and hungry immortal men, but I can assure you they have a pure heart inside them. They just need someone to heal them." She smiles again. Bells started to ring in the distant and she sighed. "I guess our time is up, little butterfly. We will meet again soon." She says one last time and everything went dark.