Chapter 12

I watched as the moon begins to turn red. It's my birthday today, but then again it's Cordelia's awakening. I grabbed my dagger from my drawer and walked out of my room looking around. As I heard talking from Reiji's office. I then hid myself at the wall and listen.

"You look just like your father. So handsome, but it's a shame that I have to kill you and your brothers."

"I believe that won't be necessary." I said as I entered the room with my hands behind my back holding the dagger.

"What the?! Your alive! You should have been dead!" Yui/Cordelia was shocked even Richter himself.

"Ahhh, well you see life on the streets was not a very pleasant place to live for a child like me. Police officers trying to place in the orphanage, but always remember I will always come back to where it all started." I smirked at them.

The brothers entered the room and Reiji was confused of what we are saying.

"Mother? Is that you?" Kanato asked.

"My little song bird. It's been so long to see you. Come and give your mother a hug."

"I won't allow that Cordelia. We have some unfinished business to do." I said bringing the dagger out.

"And what are you going to do with that thing? Stab me? Well if you must then again your sister will die and her soul will be with me forever."

"See that's where your wrong. This dagger only takes unwanted souls out of the host's body and you know who that unwanted soul is right?" I have no idea how I knew those words and every minute I have notice my voice was changing more deeper.

"So choose do it willingly or forceful?" I asked her with a smirk.

I couldn't control my body anymore. All I could see is red dots.

"Ritcher attack her." Ritcher nodded and grabbed a sword from the wall.

He then charged towards me, but the next thing I knew Ayato was in front of me and pushed Ritcher out of the way.

"It should be me and you, asshole." He said as Laito threw him a sword and he caught it charging towards Ritcher.

I then looked at Yui/Cordelia and walked towards her slowly.

"Looks like it would be the two of us now." She sneered and grabbed a sword and charged towards me, but I dodged it be doing a cartwheel to the side and kicked her behind causing her to fall.

"Ack. This body is too weak." She argued and stood up as she begin to slash and I kept dodging.

"Is that all you got?! Fight you little shit!" She shouted at me as she was to plunge the knife towards my stomach.

I then moved aside and grabbed her hand as I pulled it up causing her to shout in pain and let it go. I then kicked her out of the room as the brothers moved aside. She stood up and ran away as I did the same. I then caught up to her as I pinned her down and was about to stab her towards her heart. She held my hand struggling as she tried to remove it. I heard Ayato shouted in pain and looked up to see Ritcher stabbed him to his shoulder. I growled in anger and punched Yui/Cordelia knocker her out and charged towards Ritcher as he was about to slash Ayato.

Before he could I kicked his face and he fall back. I held the dagger tightly and I stabbed him at his heart. He then screamed louder as he tried to remove my hand with all his strength, but I just made it deeper and stabbed him again and again.

"Mother fucker!" I shouted and back away.

I was all bloody, but I couldn't give two shits about it. He took me away from my mother and I could give her is justice. I then walked towards to Yui/Cordelia and she slowly opened her eyes, but it's not green.

"I-Iris?!" She backed away and I smirked.

"It's will only hurt a little." I then plunge my dagger to her chest.

2 hours later

Third POV

Yui woke up and looked around to see everyone in the room.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Long story, but I know you remember." Iris shrugged.

"You stabbed me in the chest!" She shouted at her.

"Be thankful that your alive."

Dru POV

"Iris what did were you two talking about?" Reiji asked looking at me.

"Well my name is Dru. My mother's name is Iris and if your asking when I knew this it's because my mother would visit my dreams and tell me who I really were. Cordelia instructed Richter to get rid of me far away from my mother which I do not know why. That's all I could remember." I smiled at them.

Subaru then ran and hugged me and I cried hugging him back.

"I knew it. I knew it was you." He said and kisses my head.

"Little butterfly!" Ayato ran and hugged us so did everyone one.

"REALLY?!" Yui shouted, but they didn't do anything and just hugged me.

"It's good to have you back. We miss you so much." Reiji said and kisses my head.

I then remembered the door and let them go. I quickly got out of the room and ran towards my previous room and barged in. I saw the hand print of the door glow purple and I walked towards it putting my hand on it. I didn't notice the brothers followed me. I removed my hand away and soon the door opened. I slowly entered the room and my eyes widen to see....

My mother's coffin....