Book 2: Chapter 1

I walked slowly towards the coffin cautiously. I entered the room an I heard a loud bang causing me to jump and looked at the door behind me.

"Ow." Ayato groaned as he laid on the floor rubbing his head.

Reiji looked at the door and tried to put his hand in, but no use. He sighed and looked at me.

"The room is vampire proof meaning we cannot enter unless given permission to the host." He informed me and I nodded.

"I believe I'm not a host yet, but." I stopped and looked at my mother's coffin.

The room was dark and the only thing I could see is her coffin placed at the middle. I walked towards it and touched my fingers at the top. Small light appears under my hand and I pulled back quickly.

"Some witchcraft shit is happening in this shit." I heard Laito said.

"Language Laito." Reiji warned him.

I placed my hand fully on the coffin and the light got bigger turning into a spiral. I heard a hiss coming from the coffin like a safe opening. I smoke came out and I slowly slid the lid off. When it fell I looked inside to see my mother all wrinkly. Her eyes were closed and she was holding a book. I kneeled and touched her wrinkling hand.

"Mother." I muttered and she soon opened her eyes and looked at me.

She slowly gave me a smile and a tear falls in her eyes. I grabbed her hand and cried looking at her state.

"I miss you." I muttered and I knew she can't speak, but in her eyes it tells me everything.

She couldn't even move or lay a finger on my hand. All she could do is smile and look at me. Her eyes then looked down which landed on the book and towards me.

"I can't do that mom, you will be gone forever and I can't...no I won't take it." I cried again harder this time.

I could feel the brothers wanting to comfort me, but they couldn't. She looked down and up again.

"Please don't make me." A tear falls down and she closed her eyes and gave me a smile.

I then grabbed the book from her hand and looked at it. Before I could say anything I looked in the coffin and it was empty.

"Mom?! Mom where are you?!" I stood up and looked around.

"MOMMY!!!!DONT LEAVE ME!!!" I shouted again and cried.

"MOMMY!!!!" I screamed in my lungs as I fell on my knees and began to cry.

I felt arms wrapped around me and I leaned against them crying my eyes out.

"Mommy." I cried for her.

"Shhhh, it's ok, little butterfly." I heard Ayato whispered softly.

I haven't had any bond with her. I haven't even knew what it feels like to have a mother loving me and saying that everything will be alright. Why does she have to disappear? I sobbed again from the lost of my mother who I barely bonded and knew. Darkness soon took over as I slept.

Third Person POV

The brothers looked at Dru with sadness and Reiji kissed her hand as he caresses it.

"She's so fragile. She won't be going to school tonight. She needs to rest." Reiji informed them and they nodded in agreement.

"Who will stay with Little Dru?" Subaru asked.

"I'll be doing it." Shuu volunteered.

"Do you really wanna do it or you just volunteered to just slack off?" Laito raised an eyebrow and Shuu glared at him.

"Don't.Test.Me.Hentai." He growled at him and Laito rolled his eyes.

"Alright, Shuu will be taking care of her." The others groaned, but nodded even Reiji doesn't want Shuu to do it, but he has to.

The others left with Yui and Shuu carried Dru to her room. He laid her on the bed and laid next to her. Then she moved as her head is on his chest and her arm wrapped around his stomach which makes Shuu smiles at her action. He soon feel asleep only to be woken up by mumurs downstairs.

He moved Dru off him gently and got out her room then closed the door. He teleported to the entrance room and saw his brothers back.

"I don't remember the school finishing in like 9 minutes." He looked at them.

"We didn't make it to school. The limo got flipped over by half bloods." Reiji explained to him.

"Half bloods? What do they want?" He questioned Reiji.

"I have no idea, but I have a feeling it's Yui they wanted. I heard them say Eve and Yui passed out. I bit dramatic much, but that's what girls do." Subaru said looking at Yui.

"Little butterfly isn't any other girls. She's kind, caring, beautiful and loving person. She won't pass out like her." Kanato pointed at a unconscious Yui.

"As much as I would love to care about her which I don't cause I don't give two fucks. At least they aren't after Dru." Laito shrugged and the others agreed.

"Where do I put pancake?" Ayato asked.

"In a washer to clean her up if that's an option." Reiji said as the brothers laughed causing Yui to wake up.

"Huh? Why are we back here?" She asked confused.

"Oh she's awake, oh well." Ayato then dropped Yui causing her to land on her back. (She doesn't have a butt so I said back instead)

"Ow." She groaned in pain.

"How's Dru?" Reiji asked worried.

"She's sleeping peacefully." Reiji nodded and they all went to do whatever they wanted.

Ayato drinking Yui's blood. Laito playing the piano. Kanato having a tea party with teddy. Subaru visiting the rose garden. Shuu sleeping next to Dru and Reiji making a healing potion for Dru.