Ch11 - Its Either Yeet or be Yeeted

I got the BTS Love Yourself Tear album for $20 at Walmart and I'm very happy right now LETS GET IT!!

~~~

Keith

Keith decided to take a walk in the park today. It was such a nice day it'd be a waste to spend it inside. The smell of the cool crisp air wafted into his nose and out through his mouth. He sighed happily as he appreciated the nice weather they were having cause he knew it would go back to rain any day now. He found a bench to sit at that overlooked everyone in the park. Keith likes to people watch. Observe. He likes to think about people and how different they all are. It would sometimes lead to deep thinking, but he was okay with that. Deep thinking can be good sometimes.

As Keith adjusted his legs he heard something crumple at his feet. He looked down to find a bag from the bakery downtown.

Someone must've left it here.

He picked it up and looked inside. He saw a mouthwatering cinnamon roll cup. Those were his favorite. Without hesitating, he picked it up with the napkin that was inside. Just as he was about take a bite he heard loud footsteps coming toward him. He looked to where they were to find a tall, lanky, tan boy running toward him yelling stop.

Lance?

"DON'T EAT IT!" Lance yelled.

Keith just sat there watching him come closer extremely confused but he didn't take a bite. A few seconds later Lance was sitting on the bench panting harshly due to his long sprint back to the park.

"S. Sorry. Tha. Tha. That's. Mine," Lance said managed to say between pants.

"It is?" Keith questioned.

"Yeah," Lance said taking a deep breath to even out his breathing. "My friend Hunk brought it to me earlier and then I accidentally left it here. Please believe me," Lance pleaded with Keith.

Keith was contemplating if he wanted to mess with Lance or not. He decided that would be a great idea.

"I don't know man," he said looking at the cup and twisting it in his hand to look at it, "even if you are telling the truth this is my favorite thing from that bakery," Keith continued as he licked his lips.

"Please, I beg of you I'll do anything! Just please give me the cup," Lance pleaded on his knees.

Keith liked seeing Lance plead like this. He crossed his legs and leaned back while looking down at Lance.

"Anything?" Keith questioned.

"Yes! Yes! Anything!" Lance said excitedly.

Keith thought for a moment. He had so much power right now. He could make Lance do anything he wanted him too. Many thoughts were going through his mind. Thoughts of Lance doing something embarrassing and some of Lance doing... other things. Decisions, decisions what shall he choose?

"I know what you can do," Keith said after a moment of thinking and Lance looked up hopefully.

"Be my boyfriend."

~~~

Fun fact: the cinnamon roll cups and the bakery itself is based off a bakery where I live called Sluys that have a thing called a Viking Cup that is exactly what I described in the story.