Ch1 - That Old Guy

This idea came to me late at night like most ideas do. For those who aren't familiar with omegaverse I shall explain. *ahem* In the omegaverse there are Alphas - The dominant ones. The semes. Omegas - The submissive ones. The ukes. Oh and they can get prego from the alphas and go into this thing called a heat where they emit strong pheromones that alphas are sensitive to. Beta - They're the normal and can only reproduce with other betas I believe. If you want a better explanation look it up or someone comment a more detailed version

~~~

"Get the fuck out you useless piece of shit!" The man said as he literally kicked Keith out the door. He was once again thrown out of a job. He also didn't have anywhere to go since he would always crash at whatever job he had. So not only is he jobless, but homeless.

"Fuck this sucks." Keith said as he ran his hands through his hair. Keith is an omega. And his heat is about to begin so being stuck outside is not what he wanted right now.

"Dammit, my suppressants are still in there." Keith complained as he glared at the small casino behind him. With nothing else to do, he sighed, stood up, and started walking around. He ended up at a gay bar he frequented.

"Hey Kogane. Got fired again?" Shiro, the bartender, asked.

"How'd you know?" Keith asked sarcastically as Shiro handed him a drink. "Anyway can I crash here tonight?"

"Sorry. Were already full otherwise you know I would." Shiro said with a sad look.

"Just kick one of them out. Say its for a family member." To Keith, Shiro was basically his family. Shiro found him in an alley one day with tattered clothes, dirty skin, and messed up hair. He offered him a place to stay and from then on Keith was attached to him.

"You know I can't do that."

"Worth a shot." Keith said with a sigh. He was only sitting there for not more than a minute when someone approached him.

"Hey there cutie." An older man maybe in his late 30s said to Keith. "Wanna come have some fun?" He said with a smirk and played with the tips of Keith's hair.

"Sure." Keith said with a smile and they got up and left.

If it's a place to sleep I don't care who it's with.

~~~

When Keith woke up he could smell breakfast.

"Mornin sleeping beauty." The man said as Keith entered the kitchen. "You look pretty cute with my shirt on you." Keith looked down and noticed all he was wearing was the man's oversized shirt.

"Whatcha making?" Keith said as he sat at the little breakfast table.

"Just some simple pancakes and bacon." He said with a smile.

"I hope you realize I'm not looking for anything permanent. I just needed a place to sleep." Keith said as the man put a plate in front of him.

"Oh, I know. Neither am I. I'm married after all." He said and held up his hand with his ring on it.

"I see." This was a normal occurrence for Keith. Married men finding a fascination in other men isn't uncommon in his life.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you need a place to sleep? Don't you have a home?" Keith had to stifle a laugh.

"I haven't had a home in years. If I wasn't in an orphanage I was on the streets fending for my life." Keith said with a weak smile.

"You may not be able to stay here, but I could find you a place to live." The man said.

"No its okay. I would owe you to much if you did that." Keith did as he stood up. "I'm going to go get dressed and then leave before your wife gets here." He said as he walked back to the room.

~~~

Keith really didn't have any friends aside from Shiro. Didn't have any connections to anyone. Couldn't ask people for help if he needed it.

"Hey Shiro." Keith said as he entered Shiro's apartment above the bar.

"Did you stay the night at that old guy's place?"

"Yeah. He even made me breakfast. Nice guy."

"You should really look for someone to hold onto."

"Like a mate? Shiro. No one's gonna want me. I'm like a used up condom. Filled with god knows what and gross."

"You never know Keith. Your special someone might be okay with that. Will love you for that. I mean they have to cause they were meant for you." Shiro already found his someone. Allura. Really pretty white hair, dark skin, tall. She had a great personality too and she and Shiro are like two peas in a pod."

"Oh hey Keith." Allura said in her British accent as she entered the room.

"Hey Allura."

"I think Shiro's right though. You should start finding that special someone. It will benefit you in so many ways."

"Jesus is that all you guys think about? Love? Finding that someone? What if I don't care and don't want to find that person? What if I want to be alone forever huh? Ever think of that? Ever think of how I feel!?" And with that Keith stormed out of Shiro's apartment.

~~~

So I had originally wrote this in my klance short stories book but I thought this was a decent idea for a book so now here I am. And I will try and update at least once a weak if not more than that