Ch10 - I dont know, yeet?

Wow okay so Wattpad deleted this entire fucking chapter and I want to cut my toes off I'm so mad so sorry if this chapter sucks. It was really good until this happened.

~~~

Lance

Shiro and Lance just sat at a bench in the same park that Lance was at earlier. They didn't say anything just watched the people going about their daily lives.

"Don't hurt him," Shiro said breaking the silence.

"What?"

"Don't hurt Keith, please. He's been through enough."

"Wasn't really planning on it," Lance said kind of confused.

"I can tell Keith likes you. Whether it be romantically or just as friends I don't know, but he definitely has taken a liking to you. Keith has been hurt so many times in the past I can't stand to see him like that again." Shiro said solemnly.

Lance had no idea how to react. He understood why Shiro was telling him this though. He wanted to make sure Lance didn't hurt Keith which is understandable.

"Listen. I 'm not planning on getting into a relationship anytime soon. I just got out of one and I know I'd fuck things up if jumped right into another." Lance said leaning forward and clasping his hands together.

"Even if you guys don't get into a relationship you can still hurt him as a friend. I've seen it happen before and destroyed him. Maybe more than any romantic relationship did. Just know that if you hurt him in any way I will hunt you down and I will make sure you wish you were never born," Shiro said seriously sending shivers down Lance's spine.

"Well, I should get going. Can't be gone from the bar for too long or else the guys will notice and steal my booze," Shiro said standing up and patting Lances back.

"Hey Shiro," Lance said just as Shiro was leaving, "I promise I will never intentionally hurt Keith," He said giving Shiro a small smile.

"Yeah," He replies simply and left.

Lance just sat there leaning back and looking up at the blue sky inhaling the fresh air and feeling the cool breeze cross his freckled face.

Lance decided since he was already here he should text Hunk to meet at the park instead of his place.

Me: Let's meet at the park instead

Hunkalicious💛: Okay be there in about 15 minutes that cool?

Me: Yeah

While Lance waited for Hunk he watched all the people that come and go. Children playing, couples doing couple stuff, people walking and riding bikes, and people just hanging out. Everyone has their own life, different, unique from everyone else's.

"Dude you look high," Hunk said sitting next to Lance.

"I do?"

"You were just starting off into space it was kinda weird."

"I was just thinking."

"Don't hurt yourself."

"Oh shut up," Lance said smiling, lightly hitting Hunk.

"Here's your goodie as promised," Hunk said handing Lance a bag with the bakery logo on it. He immediately opened it and looked inside. A very good looking cinnamon roll cup was waiting inside. It was basically the most heavenly thing ever. It was literally a cinnamon roll shaped like a cup with a crap ton of frosting in the middle. It was, to put it simply, perfect.

"Well hello, gorgeous. I'll save you for later," Lance said carefully closing the bag and placing it on the ground.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Hunk asked shaking his head at Lance.

"Oh, woe is me!" Lance said dramatically putting he back if his hand to his forehead and falling into Hunk's lap. Hunk just rolled his eyes.

"In all seriousness, I don't even know. And after today I don't even know even more."

"You're not making sense."

"I know," Lance sighed "I just... my mind and feelings are everywhere and aren't on the same page. My heart is telling me one thing while my brain is telling me something else. I'm just so confused."

"About?"

"I don't know AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM!"!Lance yelled throwing his arms in the air.

"Sounds to me like you have been and still have some serious thinking to do about this."

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"And what exactly are you so confused about? You haven't told me yet."

"Keith.

"The guy you bought drinks?"

"Yeah."

"Elaborate."

"Okay so ya know I was just supposed to buy him some drinks and be on my way and never see him again, but then things went a different direction. We had a couple drinks and danced to some songs and god when I tell you that man can dance sexily I mean he can dance sexily. Almost got a hard-on."

"TMI."

"After we were wasted we went to a karaoke place which is right next to a love hotel for some reason and I learned he can speak fluent Korean and has an amazing singing voice. Then as I was gonna go home he asked if he could stay the night since he didn't have a place to stay and of course I had to say sure I wasn't gonna leave him. We didn't do anything I swear. He ended up passing out on my bed and I slept on the couch. Morning comes and I make him breakfast. And damn that dude can eat. He ate so much I almost didn't have enough for myself. And when he asked for more food Hunk. His smile lit up the whole room. It was beautiful and looked so good on him. But he has this stupid mullet." And with that Lance finished his ran/vent. They both just stayed silent for a second.

"Sounds like you like him," Hunk finally said.

"But I don't want to. I just got out of a relationship and I'm not looking for another one for a while. So I want to push any tiny bit of feelings I have for him out of my bellybutton and throw it away."

"Well, then I don't know what exactly I should tell you."

"Then don't say anything. I just needed someone to talk to. Thanks man. I love you."

"Love you too man. But I'm sorry to say I gotta go. My parents are going on a date tonight and want me to babysit."

"That's okay I understand. Have fun and send me pictures."

"Will do." Hunk said as he got up and left.

Lance once again sat at the bench by himself for a little until it was finally time he went home. He was halfway home when he felt like he was missing something. And then it hit him.

"THE CINNAMON ROLL CUP!"

Lance sprinted back towards the park completely ignoring the burning sensation in his lungs and legs. When he finally got back to the park he could not believe what he was seeing.

Keith about to take a bite of his cinnamon roll cup.

~~~

School can suck my ass