Ch3 - Cupid Shuffle

Fun fact: the title may have nothing to do the story most of the time. In this case, it was the first thing that came to mind and i have now decided to somehow incorporate the Cupid shuffle into this story.

~~~

Lance

"Who are you and why are you following me?" mullet demanded as he held the knife a lil to close to Lance's neck.

"Whoa man, I don't know what you're talking about I was just passing by." Lance frantically said as he held up his hands. As he was fearing for his life he was also trying to suppress the urge to lunge at Keith and kiss him and tear his clo-

Okay, let's stop thinking about it and try and get out of this situation.

"You're such a bad lier. You've been following me for blocks, you didn't think I would notice?" mullet questioned as he pushed the knife closer to Lance's neck. Lance decided it would be best if he told the truth, he might make it out alive if he does... right?

"Okay. Yes. I was following you, but I didn't have any bad intentions by it. I-"

"I don't care what your intentions are following me is following me and now you're gonna die."

"Woah Woah Woah! Hold up just a second there mate! Let's talk this out okay? How about I buy you a drink in a few days and we can be friends yeah?" Lance scrambled to say so he wouldn't end up dead in an alley next to a freaking host club.

"Why a couple days huh? Gonna give me the slip?" mullet challenged Lance's agreement.

"Well, um. As you know. You're in heat and what you don't know is I'm an alpha trying very hard to resist myself." Lance said as he avoided mullets eyes. This caught the mullet off guard and he pulled the knife back a bit from Lance's neck. Lance looked back at the mullet and saw he was looking down and could see the faintest hint of blush on his cheeks through his bangs.

"So yeah... If you could give me your number I can text or call you whatever you prefer and we can set up a place and time to meet up. I'll pay for your drinks and everything man I promise." Lance said trying to convince this crazy guy.

"Hard." mullet mumbled.

"Huh?"

"It's hard."

"S-sorry I still can't hear you." Before Lance realized what was going on mullet was un-buckling Lances belt and pulling down his pants. "Whoa! Hold on man what are you doing?" Lance said frantically as he tried to stop the mullet.

"You have a boner and it's my fault so I have to relieve you." Mullet said as he worked his way to Lances boxers.

"Uh, you don't have to do that. If you do I won't be able to control myself. Plus why would you do this to a guy you don't like much less know?" This caused mullet to pause. He had never thought about that. He suddenly stood up.

"Pen." He demanded as he held out his hand to Lance.

"Huh?"

"I don't have a pen to write with idiot."

"R-right." Lance stuttered as he scrambled for a pen. He found one in his back pocket and handed it to mullet. He aggressively grabbed Lance's hand and wrote his number and name on his palm, gave the pen back, and walked away without making eye contact or saying anything else. Lance looked down at his hand.

"Keith." Lance said, the name rolling off his tongue so smoothly it surprised him. Lance caught himself smiling down at his palm and tried to stop, but couldn't. What had gotten into him?

~~~

This was kinda short but meh. Didn't end up incorperating the Cupid shuffle into it but the next chap for sure I was thinking about putting some of that good NSFW stuff in if ya know what im saying but decided against it since ive never written any before and i don't think im ready to. BUT i mean cmon. this is a omegaverse au there will be some in the future but not now. aaaaaaanyyyywayyyyy gotta blast!