Ch7 - BeKFesT

I'm going into this chapter not knowing wtf imma put in it sooooo yeah. and how can DNCE make an upbeat happy song that's got some kinky stuff in it?¿ I am confusion

~~~

Keith

"Can I come over to your place?" Keith asked Lance, grabbing his wrist before he left. "I... don't really have a place to sleep tonight sooo." Keith hated asking this all the time, but he really needs a place right now.

"Oh. Um. Sure," Lance said kind of surprised. His mind immediately went where it shouldn't have and he started blushing and looked away from Keith. Keith noticed and caught on and also started blushing and let go of Lance's wrist.

"N-not like that," Keith said trying to defend himself, "I mean... unless you want to," Keith mumbled, but Lance heard it loud and clear.

"No. I mean it's not like I don't want to but like your drunk I'm drunk we would both regret it in the morning and ya know it would kind of ruin this thing we've got going on not like have that kind of thing but like friend kind of hung ya know an-"

"Y-Yeah I get it," Keith said to stop Lance cause he probably would've gone on for another minute.

"Right... then let's go," Lance said and started to awkwardly walk out of the room. Throughout the entire walk to Lance's place they didn't talk. They would steal glances at each other and once they caught each other staring and looked away embarrassed.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Lance said all gentlemanly as he held the door open for Keith. When Keith walked in he was surprised at how clean his apartment was.

"Ah. My sister must've been here earlier and cleaned up. It's usually a mess in here," Lance said looking around.

That makes more sense.

"Does your sister come here often?" Keith asked seating himself onto the couch.

"Yeah. Everyone in my family likes to pop up whenever they like actually. Can you believe that they took my key and then made duplicates for themselves? Unbelievable," Lance sighed and flopped onto the couch next to Keith unconsciously putting his arm on the couch behind Keith.

"Your family sounds fun," Keith said with a small smile.

"Yeah I guess. More obnoxious then anything really. But they're family and I'd take a bullet for each and every one of them." Lance said with a warm smile.

"Must be nice."

"What?"

"Having such a big family and being so close with them."

"Do you have a small family?"

"Shiro's my only family," Keith said bluntly.

"Oh," Lance could tell it wouldn't be a good idea to pry so he didn't.

"Want to watch a movie?" Lance asked Keith after a moment of silence.

"I'm actually pretty tired," Keith said, yawning.

"Oh right I guess it is pretty late," Lance said awkwardly looking at the clock and seeing that it was already 2 in the morning. My how time flys when you're having fun.

"Follow me," Lance said as he hoped off the couch. Keith lazily followed behind him. Keith didn't realize at first that Lance was leading him to his room, but as soon as Keith saw the bed he flopped down onto it.

"Comfortable?" Lance asked raising an eyebrow.

"Very," Keith replied as he curled up into a ball on top of the sheets.

"Ya know just a word of advice, but I'm sure it'd be a lot more comfortable if you actually got under the covers," Lance said with a smirk as he just watched Keith.

"That's very good advice," Keith said as he got under the covers.

"Goodnight princess," Lance said as he started to leave.

"If you ever call me princess again I will cut you... but goodnight and thanks," Keith said as he pulled the covers over his head.

"You're welcome." Lance smiled and turned off the light and closed the door.

~En la mañana~

"Goooood morning!" Lance sang as he basically kicked his bedroom door open.

"Mmmmmm one more hour," Keith groaned as he rolled over.

"Nope it's time to get up," Lance said as he opened the curtains.

"MmMmmMmM nOOoOo."

"Mmmmm yeeesss," Lance said as he approached the bed. Keith clearly wasn't gonna get up so he yanked the covers off Keith and left, covers in hand.

"You're the devil!" Keith yelled at Lance. Keith groaned as he rolled off the bed and onto the the floor. As he lay on the floor he was able to to look at the room. It had lots of posters of random things like space and Beyoncé and there was even a bi flag hanging on the door.

Wait... is this Lances room?!

Keith finally got off the floor and headed out of Lances room.

"Why did you let me sleep in your room? I could've taken the couch," Keith said to Lance as he walked into the kitchen.

"You looked pretty comfortable so I didn't want make you move and I would've made you sleep there anyway. You're my guest, and my mamá always told me to treat my guests like royalty," Lance said as he flipped a pancake he had cooking on a griddle.

"Well thanks. I slept really well," Keith said smiling and sat down at the table.

"No problemo," Lance said extending the o as he brought Keith a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Damn this smells like heaven," Keith sighed happily as he took a whiff of the meal Lance had given him.

"Well dig in and eat as much as you want, I made plenty of batter and have plenty of bacon," Lance said as he went back to get butter and syrup. But by the time Lance made it back to the table Keith had already eaten like half the pancakes.

"Whoa slow down there buddy I know all to well what happens when you inhale food like that. It ain't pleasant," Lance said taking a seat across from Keith to watch him eat.

"I don't care it just tastes so good," Keith said in between mouthfuls of pancake, "I spent the night at this random dudes place the other day and he made me breakfast, but it didn't taste nearly as good as this does. Tastes like the sort of home cooked meal a mom would make."

"Heh so I'm your mom now?" Lance asked raising an eyebrow. Lance didn't let the part about "sleeping at some random dudes place" get past his ears though. But he figured it'd be something Keith wouldn't want to talk about.

"I wouldn't complain," Keith said as he finished off the bacon.

"More please!"

~~~

Yet another long chapter. I don't really know how I feel about this chapter, hell this entire story but whatever.