•PONY•

My eyes fluttered open and I saw my sleeping boyfriend laying next to me. I cuddled up closer to him, he was warm and I was cold. He pulled me closer, in his sleep.

I raised my head up slightly and peeked at my clock. It read 6:00, and the sun was rising. Pony was facing me so he wouldn't see it unless he flipped over.

"Pony," i whispered kissing his cheek quickly. He groaned in response.

"Hey, roll over, the suns about to rise. You don't wanna miss it bubs," I kissed his lips in attempt to wake him up, but he kept his eyes closed the whole time.

"I just want to hold you," he grumbled.

"Well, what if I do this?" I asked pulling his arms off of me and climbing over him. I laid down so that his back was to mine and I was facing the window.

"Why'd you go and do that?" He whined.

"So that you can roll over," I pushed him so that he was facing the window, then i wrapped his arms around me so that we were spooning. "And hold me. Now watch the sunrise."

He sleepily watched the sky and after a few minutes of silence he looked away from the window and stared at me. I looked over my shoulder and gave him a funny look.

"What's wrong pony?"

"Just thinking about how lucky I am," he breathed. "Your too good for a grease like me."

"Grease ain't got nothing to do with it, Pony. And I am not to good for you, we're just right for each other." I turned so that I was facing him.

He smiled softly and kissed my forehead before laying his head back down. "I sure do love you."

"I love you too pony."