•TWOBIT•

i was really upset lately and it was bothering two-bit. he could usually make me laugh with anything he did. but lately the world just didn't seem as bright when i was with him, or anyone for that matter.

i was standing at my desk,staring out of the window with a blank expression. my head felt heavy and i just wanted to sleep. it was strange since i got at least ten hours of sleep and i usually need only six.

a pair of arms snakes their way around my waist and a head was placed on my shoulder along with a kiss on my cheek,"i wish you would smile."

"i'm sorry two-bit," i said glumly, turning around in his arms so i was facing him.

"i just want to be able to make you happy, is it me? is it something i'm doing?" he asked worried.

"no, no. two-bit it's not you," i reassured him.

"then what is it? i can help you be happy please, i need to see you smile, i need to hear you laugh again," he said sadly, looking deep into my eyes.

i shook my head and started to cry,"i don't know two-bit. i just don't know."

he grabbed the back of my head and held me close to him. i spent a good amount of time just crying into his chest, saying,"i don't know" over and over.

he shushed me and cuddled me while i cried into him,"i'll make you laugh, one way or another. otherwise what is old two-bit good for?"

this made me sad that all he thought he was good for was making me laugh. if that was true then he really must think he's failing at his job.

"two? you do know that i love you right, and i don't just love you because you make me laugh," i said looking up into his eyes.

he smiled,"i know, but i just feel like that's what i'm best at."

"no, your good at this. your good at being my boyfriend, caring for me, loving me. your good at making me laugh sure, but what about all the other things your good at," i sniffled,"like taking care of your sister, i hope to god that i get to have kids with you someday. i want to see you love them like you love your sister. and johnny, you take care of him too. and me, when i feel like i can't do things anymore two-bit your there to remind me that i can."

his smile grew and i didn't know why until i realized that i was smiling myself.

he smashed his lips onto mine and pulled away to ask,"you really mean that? the kids bit? you hope you get to have kids with me someday?"

"more than anything in the world mathews," i whispered kissing him again.