•JOHNNY•

"Hey pony!" I greeted while walking into the curtis house. Johnny was hugging him, I found it funny.

"Y/N, thank god," pony sighed," here take this." He peeled johnny away from himself and handed him off to me. Johnny whined for a minute before realizing it was me, once he realized it was me he just laid his head on me and kept his arms wrapped around me.

"Are you going to explain to me why my boyfriend is acting like a two year old?" I asked pony.

"I, um. Well. You see-" he trailed off, the second I looked away from him and down at johnny he sprinted out the front door.

I groaned. "Johnny, is everything okay? Are you sad?" I walked over to the couch and pulled him down on top of me, he held onto me the whole time.

He shook his head no and kissed me lazily. I could taste the alcohol on his lips and I saw the empty bottle on the coffee table.

"Johnny!" I scolded," are you drunk?"

He nodded and kissed me again, this time with a little bit more passion. I kissed back but I pulled away soon after, because I hate the way alcohol tastes.

"Okay, I love you, but why did you go and get drunk?" I asked holding his head in my hands.

He shrugged and hiccuped,"I don't *hic* know, but*hic* I want to snuggle."

I had to contain the urge to just scream "aweeeee!", instead I said,"okay but let me see your eyes first."

He made a funny face and crossed them when I looked at him and I let out a laugh. "Be serious johnny!" I laughed.

I looked at him again once I had stopped laughing. His eyes were so pretty, I just loved staring at them. He found it cute when I would ask to just look at them.

I could lay with him and stare into them for hours, they were just the deepest, darkest, orbs I had ever seen. When he was tired they would have a grayer look to them and I could tell when he looked at me with admiration because they showed me loud and clear.

He stared into my eyes as well. His eyes looked different when he was drunk, they looked tired but not gray. They looked sad almost. something I never wanted to see in johnny's eyes, but saw quite often.

I kissed him quickly and he smiled softly. I kissed his nose, both his cheeks, his scar, his forehead and then his lips again. He smiled a little bit brighter before closing his eyes and drifted to a drunken sleep.

I played with his hair while he slept with his head on my chest. When johnny was drunk he didn't really act loopy or like you would expect a drunk person to act. He just got really needy and he would cuddle anyone or anything within a two foot radius.

Of course, I didn't mind this.

OKAY GUYS SO MY FRIEND LaPutaQueNoLeVale  MADE A OUTSIDER BOOK! GoooooooOOOOO CHECK IT OUT FOR JOHNNY MAN!